Duofold® by Champion® Originals Heavyweight 2-Layer Tall Men's Crewneck Shirt, XL-Blue Jean
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- base-layer-underwear closure
- Lofty heavyweight fabric has two non-bulky layers. Inner layer is pure cotton, for softness next to your skin. Outer layer contains Merino wool for natural insulation. Together, both layers trap air to create a warm thermal barrier.
- Details include flat non-chafe seams, tag-free banded collar, and chill-blocking rib-knit cuffs.
- Customized fit for tall men.
- Fiber Content: "100% Cotton inside / 50% Cotton, 40% Merino Wool, 105 Nylon outside"
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Duofold Originals created the base layer category with the first bi-ply thermals. Each style is constructed to offer unbelievably soft cotton against the skin, paired with the natural warmth of wool for superior thermal insulation. Duofold Originals are designed for warmth in a wide variety of low-impact activities. Each garment combines the softness of cotton with the natural insulation of Merino wool and are sized for a smooth, close to the body fit. All are Tagless! (Matching Duofold Bottom #KHW4)
- Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 8.4 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- ASIN: B001AMLELQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 2, 2008
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
That's likely the result of "globalization." Oh well... at least they get the job done. But, fact of the matter is, when I get home I'm ready to take these off and put something softer and more itch-free next to my skin. While outside, I'm too busy staying warm to notice anything, but once I get indoors, that's when I find myself scratching my forearms and feeling a slight itch on my back.
Like I said... oh well. Still gave these 4 stars because there doesn't seem to be much competition out there in the way of natural fiber thermal underwear... and I don't like synthetic stuff.
they clean easy and last well.