5.0 out of 5 stars 19 degree hunting weather
These are the best thermal wears ever. As a female hiker and hunter, these came in handy when the temperature read 15 to 19 degrees. I could not possibly think of going out in the cold without them underneath my regular clothes.
Published on November 23, 2008 by Julie L

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, only tight at waist
Published on January 12, 2011 by Babycake

5.0 out of 5 stars 19 degree hunting weather, November 23, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Duofold Expdition Weight Thermal, January 18, 2009
This review is from: Duofold Women's Expedition Weight Two-Layer Thermal Ankle Length Bottoms #821C (Apparel)
I purchased the Duofold Women's Expedition Weight Two-Layer Thermal #821C. I am always cold and have tried many different brands of thermal underwear to stay warm. I am happy to say that I am always warm when I wear this product. The cost is not much different than other brands of thermals but the quality is much better. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm as ever before, January 9, 2007
Tofol Sampol (Andover, MA-USA) - See all my reviews
My wife used to use 2 thinner underpants to avoid being cold inside the house when the thermostat is set low. This time we tried to get the warmest underpants, which not only are comfortable, but do not need another layer to stay warm on the coldest days of the winter. The only downsize is the extra cord on the waist, which is a little uncomfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, February 10, 2009
I bought these thermals for a ski trip. When we arrived at the ski place, it was 5 degrees - freezing. I wore these under my (insulated) ski pants and was completely comfortable. As someone who is always cold - I was very impressed that these kept me warm in such cold conditions. I definitely recommend these!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, only tight at waist, January 12, 2011
Well, this certainly keeps me warm in winter. I like it but the only complaint that I have is that it is too tight at the waist. I am not only petite, I am also very thin, and for me to say this, it really is tight. It's a thick elastic band at the waist and I tried stretching it out a little, but it keeps reverting back, so yes, very tight at waist. I wanted to try cutting it at the elastic, but that would ruin it, since it's sewn in there so well. Length is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars a winner, November 14, 2009
I really love these thermals! I have been wearing them under jean skirts with black socks and a nice pair of dansko shoes. Add a pretty sweater and the "look" really works for casual attire. I have washed them a number of times and they are holding up well. As for sizing, I took everyones advice and got size large. This turned out to be right on. I am 5'4" and 120 pounds and they fit perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Thermal Bottoms, December 5, 2011
These worked well in cold weather. I wore them under sweats and jeans, and I still felt a small chill, but I was warmer than I normally would be. In light of the fact that sweats and jeans are made of materials which breathe, the chill wasn't much of a surprise. Had I worn them with wool pants, I probably wouldn't have felt anything. Besides that, other reviews say that the waist band is tight and that's true. I normally wear a size 10 to 12 depending on my weight, and the cut and design of the pants. Since I'm currently on the small side, I ordered the medium and the band was too tight. So I decided to trade it in for an extra large, and the band isn't a problem. The pants fit close to the body, so if you go up to this size, they probably won't be too large, unless you're really skinny. The extra large size also has a draw string around the band, so adjustment isn't an issue. They also come up over the navel, so you may have to roll them down so they don't show over your outer pants. Overall, these are quality thermal bottoms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected., October 16, 2012
These are soft, warm, and comfy! Not sure why they got any bad reviews. They fit snugly at waist, but not too tight. If I'm layering them I want them snug. I would order the correct size not up or down you don't want them baggy! I'm a size 12 to 14 and the large fits perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really warm tights, January 31, 2010
Love these tights. Much warmer than my silk underwear. Run true to size and thick enough that can use these to run in or to do yoga.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waist to Hip Ratio Questionable, February 24, 2013
Very tight waist, had to return. To compare with most other insulated tights, its waist is size S and hip and leg are size M.

A part of elastic tape sticking out at front. wondered if it meant to be tightened some more and tried to loosen but no change can possibly made since it doesn't move at all.

It seems to be reasonably comfortable and warm enough, although not as much as I expected for the price. However, it is the end of season, no other choice. ordered bigger size.