5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pants EVER
I'm obsessed with these. I love wearing tight thermal-like pants to bed and to lounge around in, and these are by far the most comfortable soft pants ever. I'm 5 "3 and 130 pounds, and the Large fits me good. Definitely recommend these over Hanes thermals.
Published 18 months ago by SV2331

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm, though doesn't keep its shape
Published 18 months ago by Corinne Walters

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pants EVER, February 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to cold-weather running gear, December 3, 2012
The pants are just as snug as they need to be in order to be an effective base layer. The thermal kept me nice and warm on my morning run in 45 degree weather (that's cold to me) with just a pair of wicking workout pants on top.

I recommend this item to anyone who is looking for a decently-priced addition to their cold-weather running gear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm, though doesn't keep its shape, March 3, 2013
I've started buying long underwear a bit big, since it always seems to be short in the arms and legs (though I don't feel like I'm a particularly lanky girl). This one I also bought a large (I'm a size 8-10) and appreciated the length. After just a bit of wear, however, the knees were baggy from being stretched out. I layer it under some hiking pants, and, while it didn't add too much bulk, those baggy knees were annoying. I only wore it for two days, though I could see repeated uses over a long trek making a lot of the fabric bulky (though I did buy large).

The weight and warmth were good, and it is high-waisted. The texture is like a heavy cotton, so between that and the baggy knees, this isn't going to cycle into my fashion legging wardrobe anytime soon. However, it does the job adequately for the outdoors.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, February 11, 2013
Amy Lubinski (Bel Air, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I got these to wear under jeans when I walk my dog an hour a day in the winter. They're soft and comfortable, but they didn't really keep me any warmer—I'd still come home with a frozen backside. Save your $12 and invest in some Patagonia long underwear instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight at ankle, June 15, 2013
Love these but too tight at ankle. Needed to exchange for a Large. I'm 5'6" and 125lbs. with normal ankles. I've never had anything tight at ankles in my life, weird.

4.0 out of 5 stars soft and cozy, November 15, 2013
Dia Ballou (Windsor, VT United States) - See all my reviews
As with the Duofold top, the fabric here is just right. It's soft and warm and doesn't shrink. The waist is high, so my undershirt gets tucked in but then my pants sit lower, which looks pretty darn dorky, but no one but me knows, since a sweater covers the whole waist deal. I wear a pant size 4 and bought a medium of these, and the fit is right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft, Comfy and Warm, October 24, 2013
This review is from: Duofold Women's Mid Weight Wicking Bottom (Apparel)
I live in Michigan where winters can get quite cold. As a child, I never was too much of a fan of long johns / long underwear. I hate feeling cold every winter so I started looking into buying some long underwear. One thing that always seemed to bother me was rough fabric. I hate rough feeling fabric. So far these long underwear bottoms are very comfy. The fabric feels nice and soft. So far, they don't seem to irritate my skin. The length is great and overall the fit is OK. The extra large I bought seems to be just about right. I just hope they don't shrink in the wash. I wear these underneath sweat pants when I am around house. When I am wearing them underneath my pants, my legs don't seem to feel so cold being outside. Overall, I think these are going to do what they are suppose to do and what I bought them to do. They make a great first layer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Duofold Women's Mid Weight Wicking Bottom (Apparel)
The sizing chart here and the sizing chart on the back are different. Here a size 16 women's is a large. On the box it is an extra large. Looks like I will have to hit the store on our way to our ski trip to get the right size. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit great and warm, November 18, 2013
These long undies are great. My leg is 34 inches and they fit really well - they hit just above my ankles. They are warm and there isn't a bunch of extra fabric around the butt/groin like some long underwear. They sit at the natural waste so be aware of that.

3.0 out of 5 stars wicking bottom, January 24, 2013
I liked the product, but the waistband elastic could be larger for added comfort. It is comfortable, the legs fit well, but a bit confining - I may return it or adjust the waistband elastic myself.

Rate and Discover Movies