Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 13, 2013
I'm obsessed with these. I love wearing tight thermal-like pants to bed and to lounge around in, and these are by far the most comfortable soft pants ever. I'm 5 "3 and 130 pounds, and the Large fits me good. Definitely recommend these over Hanes thermals.
22 comments| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2013
I got these to wear under jeans when I walk my dog an hour a day in the winter. They're soft and comfortable, but they didn't really keep me any warmer—I'd still come home with a frozen backside. Save your $12 and invest in some Patagonia long underwear instead.
on March 3, 2013
I've started buying long underwear a bit big, since it always seems to be short in the arms and legs (though I don't feel like I'm a particularly lanky girl). This one I also bought a large (I'm a size 8-10) and appreciated the length. After just a bit of wear, however, the knees were baggy from being stretched out. I layer it under some hiking pants, and, while it didn't add too much bulk, those baggy knees were annoying. I only wore it for two days, though I could see repeated uses over a long trek making a lot of the fabric bulky (though I did buy large).

The weight and warmth were good, and it is high-waisted. The texture is like a heavy cotton, so between that and the baggy knees, this isn't going to cycle into my fashion legging wardrobe anytime soon. However, it does the job adequately for the outdoors.
on June 15, 2013
Love these but too tight at ankle. Needed to exchange for a Large. I'm 5'6" and 125lbs. with normal ankles. I've never had anything tight at ankles in my life, weird.
on November 15, 2013
As with the Duofold top, the fabric here is just right. It's soft and warm and doesn't shrink. The waist is high, so my undershirt gets tucked in but then my pants sit lower, which looks pretty darn dorky, but no one but me knows, since a sweater covers the whole waist deal. I wear a pant size 4 and bought a medium of these, and the fit is right.
on December 3, 2012
The pants are just as snug as they need to be in order to be an effective base layer. The thermal kept me nice and warm on my morning run in 45 degree weather (that's cold to me) with just a pair of wicking workout pants on top.

I recommend this item to anyone who is looking for a decently-priced addition to their cold-weather running gear.
on December 27, 2015
I love these. Fabric is soft & warm. Size is perfect. I"m 5'4" / 135 and bought small. They are snug, but not too tight. I could wear them under loose jeans in winter. Perfect. Soft enough to sleep in. If you like clothes looser, buy a size bigger than normal. If you want them to be snug to wear under clothes in winter, buy your reg size. I usually wear a 4 or 6. They are perfect length if you don't want them to show....a little tiny bit on short side. Wont bunch at ankle when wearing shoes. Easy to tuck into socks.
review image
on March 10, 2013
The sizing chart here and the sizing chart on the back are different. Here a size 16 women's is a large. On the box it is an extra large. Looks like I will have to hit the store on our way to our ski trip to get the right size. Very disappointed.
on January 17, 2015
I am happy with the product because I am a smaller than normal person. At 5'2 and 110# these fit nicely at a size small top and size small bottom.

The material does allow it to be stretched so that is good in this case. The material has a bit of a pattern to it, it is a cottony feel vs some of the other thermals that are smoother or silkier, or fleece like.

Literally every pair of pants I can recall wearing that was not a 'petite' size has been to long (by many inches)...these were almost too short, came right to the top of the ankle so for anyone with a longer than 29 inch inseam these may be a bit short - that may be desirable if you don't want your thermals peaking through at the bottoms of your pants but could be an issue depending on the person and the use.

These are too thick to wear under street clothes like jeans or something, but to wear under 'winter' clothes or something would be just about right.

I was happy to see these don't need to be altered or rolled up but for most people this would cause them to be 'too short'. Also, the thighs areas were tight...by no means do I have big thighs but this material was uncomfortably tight in the thighs. I pulled on it and it stretched out and stayed larger so it was then comfortable.

I am happy with this product because I am an unusual size but for the 'average' sized person these would be too small. A size small in 'petite' sizes equates to a size XS in regular (so a size petite S top would fit the same in the body as a size XS in regular but the regular would have longer arms and hit a bit longer on the hip). A size small in regular clothes is typically a bit big for me and I can count on them being too long in the arms/legs. These were a pleasant surprise for me but could easily disappoint someone of 'average' height.

My suggestion - be prepared for the arms/legs to be a bit short and go up a size (if you normally order a S order a M).

For any ladies under 5'3"....these will likely fit perfectly!
on October 24, 2013
I live in Michigan where winters can get quite cold. As a child, I never was too much of a fan of long johns / long underwear. I hate feeling cold every winter so I started looking into buying some long underwear. One thing that always seemed to bother me was rough fabric. I hate rough feeling fabric. So far these long underwear bottoms are very comfy. The fabric feels nice and soft. So far, they don't seem to irritate my skin. The length is great and overall the fit is OK. The extra large I bought seems to be just about right. I just hope they don't shrink in the wash. I wear these underneath sweat pants when I am around house. When I am wearing them underneath my pants, my legs don't seem to feel so cold being outside. Overall, I think these are going to do what they are suppose to do and what I bought them to do. They make a great first layer.