Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on November 7, 2013
I bought this shirt (Medium size) for my mom, and going to send it to her as a gift ( a week earlier got the same shirt but in S based on reviews, thinking it comes bigger than expected. But S fits me well. I usually in between XS and S, my height is 5'7. I needed thermal, so I left it and ordered M for mom). Measurements of this shirt (size Medium) in unworn, unfolded and uncurled condition (when it lays down on a table): length: 25.5-26, width (from the line of armpits): 16.5, length of the sleeve: 20 from armpit to wrist, and 27 from neckline to wrist. The material is soft and stretchy ( but just right). There are no scratchy tags or labels. There is a white brand-name small label on a left sleeve, near the wrist. The shirt is good for mild chilly weather, but won't keep you warm when it is cold. However, you can use it as a layer, and add more warmth.
As for me, I keep wearing my S-size shirt, but I found that I would prefer it longer, to cover my lower loins when I sit down.
review image review image
0Comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2013
Purchased this for a trip to Antarctica. I'm pretty particular about fabrics and neckline--I can't stand anything really tight around the neck. This shirt was comfortable, soft, and as pictured, had a good neckline. It was warm and has washed well.
on December 17, 2012
good for mid cold weather, but not super cold weather, feels nice and comfy, fits nice, not too loose, which is important for underlayer, I like it best compared to the duofold silkweight (thinner) and expedition weight (thicker)
on March 1, 2013
I'm from CA and was visiting Beijing in February & afraid I would freeze. These shirts kept me toasty -- sometimes almost too warm! Soft, comfy, light weight. I layered the shirt with a shirt and sweater under my winter coat and it was great. I even wore them with the pants for pajamas on an overnight train.
on June 4, 2013
I usually wear medium and yes I know T-shirt sizes depends on brand to brand. I'm fine even when its a little loose while working out, but this one is way too big..the top is dripping down my shoulders almost and I wear it for biking, so can imagine the discomfort..Would't blame the seller or the brand but would definitely suggest someone my size (36DD-145lbs-5.4'' tall) to maybe try a size small. Looks like the top would stretch on wash as well, so, one should be fine with a size smaller than their usual.
on November 26, 2012
This shirt is an excellent layering shirt for the cold winter months ahead. It is soft and wicking all in one. I love it!!!
on November 11, 2013
This top is nice and comfy. It looked too big at first, but shrunk up after washing. The sleeves seem about an inch too short, and I don't have particularly long arms. I am 5'3 115 lbs, and I bought a small.
on February 16, 2013
I really do love this insulation under my clothing. I tend to get very cold in the winter months and decided I wanted a thermal under my clothes. It does fit really nicely under most clothing and is quite soft. For an undergarment in the winter, it is a perfect feel and never irritates me in any way!
on August 31, 2014
I bought this shirt as lounge wear around the house for those those really cold days and it's just right. I would love to get more colors if possible. The xl is a size 16 chest 40-41 waist 32-33. I'm a size 39 in bust and waist 35 and the blouse is a little roomy in waist and hips.
on December 27, 2015
Love this. It's very soft and has a bit of a boat neck, which makes it more comfortable for me than a scoop or crew neck. It's a great first layer or only layer. Thick enough to not be able to see my bra through it. I'm 5'4" / 135 and I bought the pants and top in small. They fit perfectly. If I was ten lbs heavier though, they'd be tight. I usually wear a six. They are comfortable enough to sleep in or wear as a first layer under winter clothes. If you like your clothes looser rather than tighter, go up a size. If you like long underwear fairly tight so you can wear another layer on top...without feeling bulky, get your usual size. I think the fabric is dreamy. Soft and warm.
review image