4.0 out of 5 stars comfy
good for mid cold weather, but not super cold weather, feels nice and comfy, fits nice, not too loose, which is important for underlayer, I like it best compared to the duofold silkweight (thinner) and expedition weight (thicker)
Published 20 months ago by badwolf

2.0 out of 5 stars Medium was too big for 36DD bust
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Medium was too big for 36DD bust, June 4, 2013
I usually wear medium and yes I know T-shirt sizes depends on brand to brand. I'm fine even when its a little loose while working out, but this one is way too big..the top is dripping down my shoulders almost and I wear it for biking, so can imagine the discomfort..Would't blame the seller or the brand but would definitely suggest someone my size (36DD-145lbs-5.4'' tall) to maybe try a size small. Looks like the top would stretch on wash as well, so, one should be fine with a size smaller than their usual.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy, December 17, 2012
badwolf (los angeles, ca) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and cozy, May 26, 2013
Calamitina (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
Purchased this for a trip to Antarctica. I'm pretty particular about fabrics and neckline--I can't stand anything really tight around the neck. This shirt was comfortable, soft, and as pictured, had a good neckline. It was warm and has washed well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm even in Beijing, March 1, 2013
I'm from CA and was visiting Beijing in February & afraid I would freeze. These shirts kept me toasty -- sometimes almost too warm! Soft, comfy, light weight. I layered the shirt with a shirt and sweater under my winter coat and it was great. I even wore them with the pants for pajamas on an overnight train.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Comfy, November 26, 2012
This shirt is an excellent layering shirt for the cold winter months ahead. It is soft and wicking all in one. I love it!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars could've been a bit longer, November 7, 2013
I bought this shirt (Medium size) for my mom, and going to send it to her as a gift ( a week earlier got the same shirt but in S based on reviews, thinking it comes bigger than expected. But S fits me well. I usually in between XS and S, my height is 5'7. I needed thermal, so I left it and ordered M for mom). Measurements of this shirt (size Medium) in unworn, unfolded and uncurled condition (when it lays down on a table): length: 25.5-26, width (from the line of armpits): 16.5, length of the sleeve: 20 from armpit to wrist, and 27 from neckline to wrist. The material is soft and stretchy ( but just right). There are no scratchy tags or labels. There is a white brand-name small label on a left sleeve, near the wrist. The shirt is good for mild chilly weather, but won't keep you warm when it is cold. However, you can use it as a layer, and add more warmth.
As for me, I keep wearing my S-size shirt, but I found that I would prefer it longer, to cover my lower loins when I sit down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great insulation for some lower temperatures, February 16, 2013
I really do love this insulation under my clothing. I tend to get very cold in the winter months and decided I wanted a thermal under my clothes. It does fit really nicely under most clothing and is quite soft. For an undergarment in the winter, it is a perfect feel and never irritates me in any way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crew shirt, February 17, 2013
It fits perfectly. I like to wear it as its nice and warm for the east coast weather. It's true to its size .

5.0 out of 5 stars would buy another, December 17, 2012
This shirt is soft, comfy, and warm. It is a great product for a great price. Nice enough for a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleeves are short, November 11, 2013
This top is nice and comfy. It looked too big at first, but shrunk up after washing. The sleeves seem about an inch too short, and I don't have particularly long arms. I am 5'3 115 lbs, and I bought a small.

Duofold Women's Mid Weight Wicking Crew Shirt