|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.7 x 2.7 x 6.2 inches|
|Item model number||HWP102|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HWP102|
|OEM Part Number||HWP102|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.25 shipping
+ $6.74 shipping
Dupli-Color HWP102 Graphite High Performance Wheel coating - 12 oz.
|Price:||$13.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$24.37 (64%)|
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
DO ONLY TWO WHEELS AT A TIME. ALLOT about 2 hours for this process.
Do each step per wheel before moving to next step.
1. Clean wheels with soap and water using 3M scratch pad (purple). This will scuff up the surface of your existing finish
2. Lets dry 30 mins
3. Very quickly/lightly wipe outside of the wheel with a clean shop rag, lightly doused with turpintine.
4. PRIMER ---- Two light coats, 10 mins apart.
5. Let sit 30 mins (per primer instructions)
6. PAINT - Two light coats, 10 mins apart, then final medium / wet coat (be careful not to get a run)
7. Let sit 30-45 mins but neither wheel more than an hour.
8. CLEAR COAT - 1-2 light coats, only 10 mins apart.
9. Let sit for 5 days. It will be dry to the touch in 1-2 hours but will take several days to fully harden.
Also note you cannot redo the wheel for 5 days as it clearly states on the can that if you mess up you need to wait the 5 days for the paint layers to truly cure before lightly sanding and respraying. Good news is that if you mess up you will not need to re-primer, just lightly scratch up the surface and paint over it.
You can see pictures of wheels with this paint by going to Toyota-4Runner.org and searching Duplicolor Graphite.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good paint and looks great. Sticks very well to after you prepare the surface before spraying.Published 6 months ago by RTB
VERY HAPPY WITH THE PAINT AND FINISH. CAN DID 4 WHEELS AND PROBABLY WOULD DO 6....COLOR WAS GOOD AND MATCHES THE CAP CLOSELY.Published 10 months ago by J. Johnson