Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

100%

on November 8, 2012
Maestro Bob Dylan's talent or gift or voice or whatever you want to call it is undiminished. This wonderful song he performs and wrote (with Robert Hunter) provokes sighs, gasps and whistles of admiration. He is forever young.
on October 4, 2012
I've always loved Dylan and I believe he has gotten better with age. This video is clever and entertaining and the music has a great beat. Dylan looks as seedy as ever, probably why I love him..
on January 5, 2013
I first heard this through a free sneak peak on NPR and loved it. Then I saw a review in the New Yorker about the producer and what led to the sound. I loved it more.
on February 28, 2013
I grew up in the era when Bob Dylan was always on the radio and was never a real fan of his music. But the latest album, hoarse voice and all, will be a favorite of mine for a long time to come.
on July 5, 2013
I loved the music with dylans voice, great!!!, the instrumentation was a moving work of art, need more like that..