Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

91%
Color: MochaChange
Price:$194.99+ Free shipping

on May 12, 2014
We had to replace an old wooden arbor and decided to go with a different material. The color is really nice, kind of a putty gray. The only thing to note is the angle of the picture would lead you to assume that the arbor is taller but the dimensions were stated and not misleading. We are pleased with it and the wisteria we cut back is already bushy and trailing up the sides. Once it reaches the top it will appear taller and a little more proportioned for our taste. It has already withstood 2 serious windstorms (50-70 mph gusts) and there was not any shifting or breakage.
on May 5, 2014
It arrives in a box, in pieces but is easily assembled. We have uneven yard so it was a challenge to get it all balanced. We chose to fill in the uneven ground with fresh soil so the trellis sits on a small hill. We have vines growing up the side... it's just beautiful. We were nervous about ordering this particular trellis at first because of the lack of comments, but in the end we couldn't be happier. Glad we ordered it.
on May 3, 2014
I purchased this unit to replace a cedar one that was looking shabby. No more wood items for me! I am swithching all of my arbors and trellis's out for these strudy products.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 5, 2015
While the directions were very clear, my spouse and I don't often assemble outdoor furniture and garden structures. This arbor took the better part of an afternoon to build.

We completed this with the help of one other person .At times we felt very frustrated.

But it was totally worth it. This is a very attractive arbor with a 20 year warranty. It is sturdy and fills an empty corner of our backyard. I've planted perennials around it as well as vines which should climb the arbor sides. We look forward to enjoying its beauty for many years to come.
on May 27, 2014
Arbor was well built and instructions were easy. We have rocky soil so we dug holes and used concrete. I would not try to measure and then slide post over metal stakes that go in the concrete. The tolerance is way to close. Attaching the stakes to the posts, leveling and setting in the concrete was tough to do but we got it to work out.
on September 10, 2014
This turned out to be quite nice. It is sturdy and well made; everything fit without issue. I didn't want metal or wood as they would need painting or rust or rot. It does seem like it will last nicely.
on June 8, 2015
I bought this one after I bought the trellis that you attach to your house for vines. I love them. Made very well and easy to but together.
on January 30, 2016
Just as described. Rather hard to install the picks at the bottom, but worth the effort. Nice and sturdy, great color.
on October 3, 2011
This arbor is easy to assemble, and is very sturdy. We are using it for our Wisteria to grow on. It looks very nice.
on September 3, 2015
Great purchase, very nice arbor, easy assembly, fast delivery and very happy customer!!!

See 1 answered question