5.0 out of 5 stars Know What You Are Getting & How To Use It !!!!!
I own several of these and just ordered another three from Amazon. If I had allowed some of these reviews to influence my initial decision, I would never have purchased my first one. Examples of some of the reviews that I would like to refute:

> It's heavy: Sheesh! It holds FOURTEEN GALLONS, not ONE GALLON. Guess what happens when you ADD GALLONS - The...
Published on May 24, 2010 by Michael Brennan

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
I was really looking foward to getting this. Instead of carrying two 6 gallon cans I could roll one unit. After I got it I wish I didn't waste my money. There are two little valves (same as those little garden hose shut-offs)which are small and difficult to get to and I have smaller hands. Then the valve that is further in came loose. After several emails and phone calls...
Published on June 21, 2007 by John Garrity

‹ Previous | 110 11 1234 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Working the kinks out., July 11, 2014
This review is from: Scepter 06792 Flo N' Go Durmax Fuel Container, Wheeled, Red, 14-Gallon (Sports)
This is my second Flo-n-Go that I have owned. The first one lasted about 8-years before wearing out. Like the first unit, the only complaint I have is that the hose kinks too easily, which slows or stops the flow of fuel. I use this tank for refueling my boat on the water, which is the best and safest way to refuel.

4.0 out of 5 stars 100% better than pouring from a giant jug, July 11, 2014
Hard to see gas inside. Otherwise, 100% better than pouring from a giant jug!

5.0 out of 5 stars works great! Use it to fill my boat at, July 11, 2014
works great!Use it to fill my boat at dock

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy user., July 10, 2014
I am using it to fuel up a pontoon. It does have to be lifted, you need to adjust the flow, but it sure beats hauling all of the gas down to the dock. Happy user......

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow, but good., July 9, 2014
Very slow to dispense gas. Otherwise, it's very convenient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
I DO NOT KNOW HOW I LIVED THIS LONG WITHOUT IT

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be a lot better, July 7, 2014
The hose kinks and restricts flow very easily. The wheels stopped turning after a very short period of time. I now use a dolly to transport the tank. It's a good tank but needs upgraded wheels and hose.

4.0 out of 5 stars like, July 7, 2014
easy to use

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 5, 2014
Dues a great job at refueling the boat at our dock no more spills.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, poor design, June 27, 2014
This would be a fine unit, but the pump handle is awkward with the safety button. And the pump seems to have lost suction. Its is very laborious to use. Pump handle needs redesign

‹ Previous | 110 11 1234 | Next ›