5.0 out of 5 stars Great case; perfect for travel.
Published on October 26, 2010 by E. France

2.0 out of 5 stars nice product, but it didn't last
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:27 Mins
Published on January 24, 2011 by Steve S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case; perfect for travel., October 26, 2010
E. France (Fayetteville, AR United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: USA Gear DuraNeoprene dSLR FlexArmor Sleeve Case for Nikon , Canon EOS Rebel , Pentax , and Sony Alpha Digital SLR Cameras (Accessory)
I used this case for my Nikon D5000 during a trip to Italy. I wanted a slim case so that I could carry the camera around in my purse and avoid looking like a tourist with an extra bag advertising the fact that I had an expensive camera. The case worked out perfectly. It protected the camera very well and fit snugly. It was fairly easy to get the camera in and out of the case quickly. I am extremely happy with the purchase and would highly recommend it!

2.0 out of 5 stars nice product, but it didn't last, January 24, 2011
Steve S. (New Orleans, LA USA) - See all my reviews
Length:: 0:27 Mins

I've had this for 6 months. After 4 months one of the snaps broke into two pieces. The stated warranty is for 3 years. I contacted the manufacturer via their website as instructed by Accessory Genie(filled out and submitted a warranty claim form). The Manufacturer's website indicated I would be contacted within 24 hours. After 2 weeks of not having been contacted, I called the manufacturer and asked about the progress of my inquiry. They noted they had received my claim, but couldn't explain why they hadn't yet contacted me. That day they emailed me a response saying the entire process needed to be done via email to keep a document trail. While I still had someone on the phone I asked about the return process. None of it seemed too complex. I asked them if they were going to pay for the shipping of the damaged item from me to them. They said no, that they had no way to do so. I said they could if they wanted to and then said I would decide if it was worth the cost of shipping.
I haven't used the case much since i bought it. I just kept the camera in it when it wasn't being used. Seems like it could be a good item if only this little part didn't give out so quickly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the idea but it just doesn't fit, January 13, 2011
Just got a new Canon 60D and this flexible neoprene case would work great but it just doesn't fit over the 60D camera body. The 18-135mm lenses just fits but the body doesn't let the case close. So I will have to return it. I had gathered from all the prior reviews that it might be tight but actually the body must be very different from the Canon T1 and T2 series. Yes, the neoprene is thin but I think it would have done the job I wanted if it just fit right.

5.0 out of 5 stars minimalistic yet sleek design, April 13, 2010
i'm using this case for a canon XSi, and so far its great. it keeps the camera safe from bumps and scratches. if you want a case to seal a camera, or keep dust out completely, this isnt the case for you, on the sides (where the camera strap is) there are gaps, obviously for the strap, but if outside in the dust, there's a chance dust could get on the camera. however, i very much like the feel of the case, if any of you have felt the neoprene cases for macbooks or macbook pros, its similar, though not quite as form-fitting.

Pros: lightweight, carry anywhere and everywhere, protects from bumps, scratches and dings. nice to hold, nice to feel.

Cons: not dust, or water, proof. wont protect camera from shoulder-height falls.

if you're just looking for a case to keep the camera in, get it. if you'd prefer a solid case to protect from falls, consider another bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!!!, March 25, 2010
I'm pretty rough with my cameras, I usually don't carry bag if I can get away with it, which means just me and my camera. A lot of times though, my camera gets bumped into walls or other things when I'm turning around quickly or just not paying attention. I also tend to have my camera sitting on the passengar seat and a few times I've slammed on the brakes and it's gone flying and now it's got some dings. I looked into the rubberized armor but wasn't really feeling it, then I found this flex sleeve. It has snaps so you can get your camera out fast and it can attach to your belt loop so you dont have to put it around. It's super light weight and it protects my camera really well from those little bumps and dings. I wish i had gotten this earlier! absolutely perfect if you don't want to carry a case but still protect your camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars not as stretchy as the other one, January 8, 2013
This is a great case if you need something to lightly protect your camera (in a back pack or bag)for an afternoon out and about. I had their "Regular" neoprene case for about 2 years and loved it. I wanted to upgrade to this case and assumed that since I was able to stuff my Nikon D5000 and a 18-200 mm lens in the old case(the dimensions are the same), that this one would hold it as well. I was wrong, this one is not as "Stretchy" as the old one so the Velcro flap does not secure. I'll live with it as its still a nice protective case and I can travel with a smaller lens and keep my zoom in a separate padded lens case. I think that this one is an upgrade (protection & looks)so if you are toying between the two and don't need to attach a big zoom to your camera, go with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight camera protection, August 18, 2010
Alan Mager (GAINESVILLE, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This lightweight, neoprene case is a perfect fit for my Canon Rebel Xsi with 18-85 zoom lens attached. (The case will not accommodate my camera with my longer 75-300 zoom lens.) The case securely fastens with two snaps and can be removed quickly. It has a little strap for attaching to a belt or belt loop, but I found the best thing to do with it when not in use is to stuff it in a pants or jacket pocket. It scrunches up nicely and bounces right back when needed. It has a handy little zippered pouch big enough for a spare battery and/or SD cards. The case provides my camera reasonable protection from the elements as well as from damage in my carry-on luggage. I think it's a super camera accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit on Canon T2i, September 13, 2010
Yasha Horstmann (MINNEAPOLIS, MN, US) - See all my reviews
This is a great product if you want a sleek protective covering for your camera. I use it when I carry my camera in my messenger bag and don't want to carry my alternate case. It also serves well to protect the lcd screen while walking with the camera around my neck. I have a Canon T2i with a Tamron 18-270mm lens and it fits tightly but not too tight. Neoprene is pretty thin but does offer some protection to bumps. I would recommend this as a secondary case for your camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, January 26, 2011
Fits perfectly as if its made personalized for my SLR camera. If you have a Nikon D90 and a 18-200mm lens or know its dimensions, Then this is a nice and perfect camera case for you. Instead of laying your precious SLR anywhere at home or outdoor barenaked when not in use this is very helpful in dust, dirt, spills, mild bumps and scratch protection. This is a neoprene as it clearly says, dont expect high protection from it like impact, This is not the case you want to strap in your belt and go walking, this is not a drop proof! Or puting your precious SLR camera in it and just throwing it in your backseat thinking its alright. Buy this and get a more sturdy, hard case that you can use for travel with high impact protection and your set! My camera with this on can even fit in my Camera backpack for travel without modifying the places of its contents. Im satisfied with this product and I highly recommend this product for comfort and additional protection for your camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product!, August 10, 2012
Stephen Spence (JACKSONVILLE, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This product fits my Nikon D5100 body with 55mm lens attached perfectly; due to its stretchable material, it fits quite snug holding the camera in place and protects it well from bumps or potential scratches. This is the perfect case (more like a sleeve) that you would keep on the camera while wearing it around your neck. This is the one you want to have when you are walking around a park, a museum, theme park, or anywhere that you would want to take immediate pictures. Just unsnap the 2 buttons on the bottom, and pull off the case/sleeve; now you're ready to take pictures in a matter of a few seconds. Just shove it in your pocket or loop it on your belt. Please note that this is not a storage or travel case for your camera as cannot carry any other accessory. I also found out that it will not accomodate the larger telephoto or zoom lenses. I tried it with my 55-300mm lens and clearly would not fit, which is fine since walking around with that huge lens would be cumbersome anyway. It's designed for the camera body with a 55mm or 75mm lens and smaller. Every time we go somewhere, we will bring this great sleeve/case for walking around. I highly recommend it and at the price you offer, it's a no-brainer!