5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cheap Case
Does what it's supposed to, but needs instructions. I finally discovered that the white disk comes apart (by unscrewing), so you can fasten it through the little round hole in the case without stretching (and possibly tearing) the case. Fits well and should offer some degree of protection without much bulk.
Published on May 18, 2009 by R. Nelson

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Does Job
Pros: Cheap, works for me, decent rubber protection for anything but working out

Cons: -Band is too short, too tight around triceps, redness after only 20 minutes of use (Note I'm 6" 195 lbs, average male) IDK why they decided on that length
- White clip is confusing and too bulky
- No directions whatsoever, so get creative when putting it together...
Published on April 21, 2010 by a.robo

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cheap Case, May 18, 2009
R. Nelson (Pensacola, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Durable Flexible Soft Black Silicone Skin Case with Belt Clip and Armband for... (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but not perfect, case, July 24, 2009
Martin Omander (Mountain View, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I really like this silicon case and I very nearly gave it a perfect 5. But while it's great, it's not perfect.

Pros:
+ All the controls, except for the power switch, are very easy to operate.
+ The silicon material feels good touch, and adds enough friction to stop my Sansa from sliding out of my shirt pocket.
+ Multi-purpose: with this case you can strap your Sansa to your arm, to your belt (with or without the white plastic belt clip thing), or let the friction of the silicon keep your Sansa in your pocket.
+ Can't complain about the price!

Cons:
- I have to take the Sansa out of the case to get a reliable connection with the docking cable.
- The case makes the Sansa's power switch is a little tricky to operate.
- The Sansa's screen isn't protected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Fuze, December 5, 2008
I have used this product for 5 months now, and it has served its purpose. It doesn't protect the screen from the normal hairline scratches that any player gets from riding in your pocket, or elsewhere, but protects it when it falls on the ground. It protects the main body of the Fuze perfectly, especially if you drop it a lot, and gives it a tough look. The belt clip and arm band is really useful too, especially since I run alot. I would highly suggest this product if you are looking for something to protect your fuze for life.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Does Job, April 21, 2010

- White clip is confusing and too bulky
- No directions whatsoever, so get creative when putting it together and figuring how to use it most comfortably

I'm probably going to ditch this one and get something more convenient for running
Buy only if you're of smaller size

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it! It's Excellent!, January 8, 2011
Absolutely awesome product. I don't know what these people are talking about that they need instructions and that it was a bad product... The product is very good quality and fits perfect on the Sansa Fuse. I would have paid $10 to $15 at any store for this. If your looking for a quality mp3 cover and you want it fast this is the place to order from. I will definately do buisness with them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Either this or dinner off the dollar menu, March 15, 2010
Seriously. You can't get a double cheeseburger, small fries and small drink at McD's for less than this. Even if you did, two hours later, you're hungry again!

However, this skin will go on protecting your Fuze for probably it's lifetime. I bought a similar item for my previous Sansa e260 and really liked it. In this case, thanks in part to some design changes on the part of SanDisk, I love it! Incorporating the buttons into the wheel, making it multi-functional, was genius and allows this skin to be used without the clunky feel when you skin the e260.

This skin is thinner and lighter than others I've seen which is a perfect match the the Fuze's low profile. All the proper cutouts are there, perfectly placed, but I concur with other reviewers that turning it on and off or even locking it, if you don't have much in the way of fingernails, can be a bit frustrating at times. But I'm more than happy to make the trade off between this one and the one on my e260.

I'm only going to be turning it on and off once when I use it, but I'm going to use the snot out of the wheel. This skin gives you completely unfettered access to the wheel. There's only one covered button and once you've used your player for awhile, you'll just kind of forget that it's even in a skin. Well, except for that turning it on and off thing...

My e260 skin came with a screen protector and I was disappointed (very slightly) that this didn't come with one. Personally, I would get a Zagg. ZAGG invisibleSHIELD for Sandisk Sansa Fuze (Screen)

I have a Zagg screen protector on my phone and it's pretty much indestructible. Pair that with this skin and you'll have wonderful protection for your investment.

What lost this product a star was that armband and belt clip. The armband is short. I folded it over and engaged the bare minimum amount of Velcro and it still only measured twelve inches. Sounds like a lot, until you wrap it around your arm. I could wear it, but it immediately cuts off my circulation. And the belt clip is a bloody joke. I wouldn't trust my fifteen dollar RCA player to that thing. And it's white. I realize that molded plastic is just cheaper in white, but c'mon... it's... white. Black player, black skin, black armband... and a white belt clip.

To me, the stuff other than the skin is just filler. Stuff to make you think you're getting a good deal. Um... getting a silicone skin for less than three bucks AND free shipping? It's already a good deal.

Buy! Enjoy! (Don't forget the link...)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all for the price, January 31, 2011
F. Lee (new york, ny United States) - See all my reviews
Simple yet effective idea....

I am satisfied, it works perfect for my treadmill workouts, I sweat a lot and lost an older mp3 player because it wasnt sufficiently protected from my rainfall...

Ive had this for over a year now and not a rip or tear....

4.0 out of 5 stars Works OK, October 11, 2009
Works OK. The skin is the best part. The hole for the headphone jack is too small. It prevents some plugs from seating well without some effort. I've enlarged it with a single-hole paper punch, by nibbling around the edges. The manufacturer should just make a larger hole.

These are cheap enough that I've bought two. One is permanently loaded with the belt clip, while the other is for general use. I just switch skins based on the occasion - like changing socks. Note two functions with the belt clip:
1. The two discs which clamp the skin can separate by unscrewing the 6-edged button.
2. The belt clip separates into two pieces (not the same as unscrewing the discs) - the belt clasp detaches from the disc/skin assembly by pulling the lever outward and sliding the 6-edged button up and out of its groove. This allows you to permanently attach a clip to something like a backpack or daypack, and then transfer the player between them.

5.0 out of 5 stars use it every time I run - 2 twice a week, September 30, 2011
This was a great purchase and I use this all the time. it protects and stays put on my arms when I run 5 miles, great purchase and at a great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 15, 2011
OK, the belt clip stinks but I bought it for the skin and armband anyway so who cares? Great price, quick delivery, and stays in the holder perfectly (and on my arm while running). 'Nuff said.