4.0 out of 5 stars The Case is fair but the arm-band is generic
SanDisk Sansa Clip: Great mp3 player.

This Silicone Case, doesn't do much but cover the thing. It will protect the finish from scratches, I suppose, but it doesn't protect against impact or other damage (some ipod silicone cases are of a thicker silicone which does provide some impact resistance).

The arm-band is a generic arm-band, not specific for...
Published on February 7, 2009 by Anonymous Coward

2.0 out of 5 stars A fair case but a horrible armband.
After receiving this case, I had to go back to the description on Amazon.com to make sure I had ordered the right item. The case fit my player but there is no opening for the pad on my player that controls fast forward, skip, rewind and play. The ON/OFF button is also completely concealed by the case.

My biggest complaint is that the arm band is just a loop...
Published on February 6, 2011 by K. Krawford

4.0 out of 5 stars The Case is fair but the arm-band is generic, February 7, 2009
This review is from: Durable Flexible Black Silicone Skin Case + Adjustable Sports Armband For SanDisk Sansa Clip (Electronics)
SanDisk Sansa Clip: Great mp3 player.

The arm-band is a generic arm-band, not specific for the sansa clip. The arm-band does not have a sheath for the clip, nor a little pouch for the mp3 player, but the seller did not advertise as such, thus it is my own fault for assuming it would be nicer than it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, October 2, 2008
bmore (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
This skin fits the Sansa perfectly and provides some protection and traction. I use my player when working out, and the skin protects it from moisture. I'm also less fearful that an accidental drop would completely ruin my Sansa clip. The armband is just an armband. You clip the player onto the band. This is a great price.

I went to Bestbuy and something comparable and not even as user friendly was $20, which is ridiculous when you consider the player was $50.

2.0 out of 5 stars A fair case but a horrible armband., February 6, 2011

My biggest complaint is that the arm band is just a loop of elastic. There is no integration with the case. The player's clip just slips over the elastic band forming a tenuous connection. The end of the Sansa's belt clip doesn't even go completely around the armband so the player has a tendency to pivot and eventually fall off.
I could live with most of these shortcomings but the poor attachment of the player to the armband is a real deal breaker for me. I guess you get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip Off!, January 6, 2011
1. Black Silicone Skin Case: Fits like a glove, works as advertised . . . couldn't ask for more.

2. Adjustable Sports Armband: WORTHLESS JUNK! The band is bigger than the Sansa player itself. I don't know if they expect you to wrap this huge, stretchy band around your arm and then clip the player to it??? Once you have the Silicone Skin on, there is NO WAY that the player will secure tightly enough to the armband. I was expecting that the band would feed through the back of the Silicone Skin, but as mentioned before, the band is huge and there is no way to feed it through the skin even if the band was smaller.

Overall: Buy a silicone skin case for pennies; definitely SKIP the arm band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, armband is OK, June 4, 2009
This case is great and it adds some traction to your smooth and slick Sansa Clip player. I used to have a problem where once in a while my player would get bumped on my arm and slip off of my armband, but that hasn't happened since I got this Skin for it.

The skin is thin, but that's what I wanted, I like the small form factor of the Sansa Clip. I also like the ridges over the buttons, makes it easier to feel what I'm pressing - accidentally going into the menu when I'm trying to skip a track does not happen nearly as much as it used to.

The armband is cheap but it works fine.

One thing I would like to say about the Sansa Clip itself: I've read on Amazon where reviewers talk about how fragile the Clip player is, this is not the case. It is 'light', which is not synonymous with 'cheap' or 'fragile'. I have dropped my player on hard surfaces several times with no problems (before I got this case for it). Remember, this is a flash memory player, not your old-school hard drive iPod...

I do agree, however, that this case will only serve to improve on the player's durability.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sansa case, January 11, 2009
My Likes:
The case is very thin which doesn't add to the mp3 player's footprint by much. It's thinner around the controls giving it a better feel for the controls even though it's under silicone case.

My Dislikes:
Though I bought this for the case itself, the armband is pretty much useless to me. It's 14" long (unstretched) and when stretched around my bicep (15") it's a bit uncomfortable, not a problem for me I'll just use my old MuVo's strap. Also, the case is a bit of a lent magnet but nothing a rinse under some water won't fix

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is Fine... watch out for S&H charge, July 20, 2010
This product fits neatly over the SandDisk Sansa Clip Mp3 player.. seems durable and is a wise choice.
However, do note that the AMAZON price is deceiving. This item weighs nearly nothing, but the S&H fee is exhorbitant - which is how the company gets away with such a nominal product price. Recognize that you're
paying $3-4 for this item, not a few cents plus the $1+ postage it should cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, June 22, 2009
Satisfied (Pittsburgh PA, USA) - See all my reviews
I needed something to keep my mp3 player in when I went running. Like other reviews, I was happy with the rubber case. It fits perfect and you can still find the controls just fine. I also use the arm band. It's just elastic and velcrow. Simple enough. But I think it's was made for a woman. It's too tight around my arm. But I'll live. Over all it's a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall Pleased, August 26, 2012
The case is just fine, exactly what I wanted and expected. I actually have a Sansa Clip+ which has a micro sd expansion slot and I primarily got the case because it doesn't have a cutout for the micro sd card, which means it will hold the card in for me so I don't accidentally lose my $60 64g micro sd card at work.
The arm band is just an elastic strap with an oval ring and velcro. It is pretty tight but usable on my arm. I'm 5'8 and 150lbs. I went ahead and measured my bicep to help people on here, it's 13" around so if your arm is any bigger than that this strap won't fit around it. But for me it does work just fine while working (I landscape) or riding my bike.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy Armband, January 14, 2013
The armband is sized for a nine year old. I could wear it on my wrist but then it would be a wristband.