4.0 out of 5 stars Priced right and just what you NEED for your Fuze
This is a fantastic little set of accessories that is, in my opinion, essential for any Sansa Fuze owner. The price is excellent and the quality of the items is terrific. Here's what you get:

Published on August 16, 2009 by Joanna Daneman

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for
I mainly wanted a case w/ a belt clip. This was a great price w/ the chargers and cables. Unfortunately, the belt clip is exactly as shown, cheap plastic. I ripped the case trying to get the clip holder on.
Published on December 31, 2008 by J. Watson

4.0 out of 5 stars Priced right and just what you NEED for your Fuze, August 16, 2009
This review is from: Durable Flexible Soft Black Silicone Skin Case with Belt Clip and Armband + USB Car + USB Home Travel Charger + USB Data Cable for Sandisk Sansa Fuze (Electronics)

1. Silicone skin: This is a black soft, stretchy silicone skin to protect the outside of the case of the Fuze. It slips over the Fuze, leaving all the controls and sockets available for use. The silicone is reasonably thick and textured on one side for easy gripping. We ordered a SILVER Fuze but one of us wanted black, instead. Well, PRESTO-CHANGE-O, he now HAS black!

If you are butterfingers (me) you will want this. Also, I carry my Fuze in the car, plugging it into an radio adapter for playing through my radio and the skin keeps it from banging around and getting damaged.

2. AC/DC and Car Charger: If you plug your Fuze into your USB port, it charges. But what if you are on the road or at a hotel sans computer? Plug in this USB cable that fits into either the charger socket or a 12 volt car socket. My only complaint is that the USB cable is short.

3. Arm band and belt clip: The arm band is a standard Cordura nylon and Velcro band. You can thread the band through the back of the silicone skin, and carry this on your arm for exercise or working around the house. We used our Sansa Clip for housework and exercise because it's small and fits on a collar, but the Fuze, with its larger capacity and ability to play pictures and videos, is a wonderful device. If you choose the Fuze, you'll want the arm band and belt clip to make the unit more portable.

The belt clip is thin white plastic (I don't think it's terribly durable) and has a screw button on the back that attaches through the back of the silicon case and onto the belt clip. This is the weakest of the set; I noticed the plastic screw threads do not always stay tight into the belt clip so be careful; you might want to put a drop of glue on the screw and permanently install the belt clip onto the skin if you're going to be moving around a lot with it on your belt. As in, going up and down stairs or otherwise really jumping around. This is a small worry, as I don't wear belts myself, but if the belt clip is going to be your primary method of carrying the Fuze, watch for the screw loosening and see what you need to do.

This set comes as a buy-along with the Fuze, and is an especially good deal, though you have to pay separate shipping costs. Even so, I was terrifically pleased with it and happy to add it to my Fuze. I recommend if you are buying a Fuze that you strongly consider adding this accessory kit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, December 31, 2008
J. Watson (Wisconsin USA) - See all my reviews
If you just want the case, strap and chargers than it's a good deal, if you need a good, functional belt clip, look elsewhere. I am left looking for a new case but the cables do work

The delivery was very quick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable Flexible Soft Black Silicone Skin Case with Belt Clip and Armband + USB Car + USB Home Travel Charger + USB Data Cable f, January 13, 2009
Decent bang for the buck. Similar items in the stores are triple the price and that is per item. I am satisfied.

1.0 out of 5 stars Russian Roulette - and NO customer support, December 22, 2009
Scipio (Sacramento, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I got 4 of these. I know that one works fine. The other DESTORYED my Fuze within 1 minute of plugging it in. The Fuze got very, very hot. I disconnected it immediately, but the damage was done. Then, when I called their "customer support", they said they would replace the defective charger ONLY -- too bad about the Fuze. They basically called me a liar, saying "well, we have only your word that it's the charger that damaged it". If you use one of these, you're playing Russian Roulette with your Fuze. Maybe the gun won't go off -- but maybe it will, and if it does, expect NOTHING from the seller. I still haven't heard if Amazon will make good on this or not. I will post a follow-up once I hear from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessories for the SanDisk Sansa Fuze, September 18, 2008
This is a great accessory kit for the SanDisk 4gb Sansa Fuze. The car charger and the wall charger are a must for the frequent traveler or anyone who doesn't want to plug in to the computer every day. The silicone skin and arm band are great for athletic users.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous, not well made, March 8, 2010
Ava (Carlsbad, NM USA) - See all my reviews
The electrical plug in unit is very poorly made! It fell apart as I was unplugging it from the power strip a few days ago, leaving the metal prongs in the plug. Luckily, I was able to unplug the power strip and remove the prongs with pliers. Very dangerous. The other parts of this package are OK, but the danger from the flimsy power plug is unacceptable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain. How the belt clip works.It screws together!, October 6, 2009
HOW TO PUT THE BELT CLIP TOGETHER:
There are no instructions so your first thought would be to try to force the round retainer on the clip through the small hole in the cover. DON'T! You will rip the cover. UNSCREW the round retainer. Put the screw through the cover hole and screw it back together. Then put the Sansa Fuze in the cover.

The clip is actually quite nice. You slip it over your belt and the bottom of the clip springs back and catches the belt. It will not come off unless you want it to by pushing the bottom of the clip back and under your belt. The clip also has a lever that you pull outward on to release the Sansa and cover from the clip.

This package includes a 120 volt to USB charger, a 12 volt to USB charger, A USB to Sansa cable (not just charging, it connects with my computer just fine!), an armband, a rubberized cover for the Sansa Fuze with openings for the screen, all controls, and the connectors, and a belt clip that attaches (screws on to) to the cover. I got it in five days US Mail from CA to PA. Any one of these items would be worth the total cost.

Build quality is very good. The cable even had protective vinyl on the glossy black Sansa connector to keep it from being scratched during shipping.

If all you need is a USB charger, buy one of these before they come to their senses and raise the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Take heed., January 18, 2011
*WARNING*
Listen to the folks about the quality of the chargers. I, like others, have had their brand new players fried because of the charger.
I contacted the seller. No response. DO NOT BUY this kit. Buy a brand-name charger.
I did get a clear plastic hardcase for my Fuze that was fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, July 3, 2010
This company sells JUNK!!!!!
The 120/USB converter charger blew out on the second use.
The automobile/USB charger over heated and melted inside my FUZE - destroying the player in the process.
As I said in the first place - don't buy this companies junk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried it and liked it, September 27, 2009
Reverie (Memphis, TN) - See all my reviews
This has been a great investment. I don't wear belts, so I knew the cheapness of the belt clip wouldn't be a huge issue for me. I've used the car charger, wall charger, and USB cable to power up my Sansa Fuze, and the important thing is that they all work. I mostly wanted an armband for my workouts and a silicone case for protection, but having a wall charger is great for when I don't feel like turning on my computer. My arm is about 11 inches in diameter, and the armband fits comfortably with room to spare. This is a very inexpensive alternative to the much more expensive accessories you can buy at B&M stores.

Rate and Discover Movies