Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on February 13, 2012
I have two of these cases for the same phone now. I think they are very nice stylish cases and give the phone a stylish look. I like that they no longer make the phone slippery to hold on to, as I'm finding out by using these "smart" phones. I don't understand why the manufacturers of the phones don't realize how difficult they are making it to hang on to the design of their phones. But anyway, I felt these cases make the phone appear more bulky but I guess there is really no way around that when you're adding an extra coat of plastic to the outside of the phone. The black case looked really sleak and professional. I feel the blue case would've appeared the same way accept when I got it, it doesn't appear in color or texture as the picture shows. In the picture, the case appears as a dark blue, somewhat luminescant tone. But when the case arrived, it appears as a flat light blue color with the same flat texture as the black case did. Thus the reason for the four stars. What I did is mixed the two cases for a somewhat, what I would consider, a more striking appearance. I put the black part of the top half and snapped it to the blue part of the bottom half. This way the top of the phone still holds its somewhat professional appearance while the back side shows a brighter more colorful appearance. So, for mixing the two colors together, black and blue, I could give the actual design of the case five stars instead of four. But as it remains, I feel the company needs to "re-snap" the picture using lighting the shows the true color and appearance of the case so as to not mislead customers in the future of the products they actually received. Unless the company really does have the dark blue ones and they were simply out of them and figured I would be happy with a slightly different shade of blue...not sure on that one. I don't mind the blue color I got when mixed with the black but I did try just putting the whole blue case on the phone and didn't really like the look. Had it been the dark blue like I thought I ordered, I would've been more pleased and gave the rating 5 stars.
on April 14, 2011
This case is actually more of a lightening purple than blue but I still very much like the color. It fits really well, although I found 2 minor fading/scratches on it. They're not noticeable but would have been nice to get something in new condition I guess.
on January 23, 2012
I received this today and I have to say, It's very well made. It fits perfectly, and offers decent scratch protection. It's not really made for shock protection, but if you want that, go shop for a silicone one like an Otterbox. Just be prepared for your phone to be twice as big and twice as heavy.

This case is light weight and has a nice rubberized FEEL to the outside. This means it is slightly soft to the touch and offers a bit of friction, which means a better grip. Apparently some people reviewing this were expecting a thick rubber coating. Not in this price range.

If you want a sleek, good looking, well made scratch and bump protector, this along with a good screen protector, is an excellent choice and excellent price.
on March 4, 2012
For its price and quick no charge delivery, the case is rugged enough to for everyday use. This is the 2nd protective piece I have ordered for my ITC phone. The first one was also rugged but very difficult to remove once in place. Have scratched the side of my phone when I had to remove the case to check on my battery and micro SD card. Even ATT had a hard time removing the case. This one easily can be removed. It was worth ordering 2 pcs all at one time as a back up. The vendor is 100% reliable as most of those who sell through Amazon..Blue Durable Protective Rubberized Crystal Hard Case Cover for AT&T Wireless HTC Inspire 4G Android Smart Phone
on February 22, 2012
I like the phone cover itself in how well it fits the phone, and the feel of it is nice. I haven't actually used it on my phone for any length of time, but I feel like it would probably take scratches well. The price of the product is great for the quality, but there was only one thing I was disappointed with: the color. The picture shows what seems to be a deep blue, almost iridescent color. I generally don't leave feedback that is negative in any way, and it's really not a huge deal, I just wanted to let others ordering the product know that it's really a lighter, flatter blue. If you're okay with that, then you'll probably like what you get for the money! :-)
on August 20, 2013
It is 100% perfect hard case for my old HTC Inspire. Besides, it is 100% protects the phone especially it drops to floor. I like it very much!.
on March 24, 2013
Light and easy to assemble

Easy to snap together. No human tells me how much I must I must say be luck I waste my time on you at all.
on April 13, 2014
Can't find HTC cases for our phones anywhere. These were cheap and usable. Not the protection I was looking for, but served its purpose.
on March 25, 2013
Ordered this case for my husband! He really likes it, the color is bright and the actual case is pretty durable. Would order again!
on March 17, 2013
Dropped a few times and it held, feels cleans and smooth. Very comfortable in pocket and easy to remove. No Cons so far

See 1 answered question