- 4' x 750' roll of bubble packaging for protecting items during shipment
- Polyethylene for resistance to gases, vapors, and moisture
- 3/16" thick for superior burst strength, air retention, and resistance to punctures or tears
- Stretches for tightly wrapping items of any shape
- Temperature range from -58 to +176 degrees F
Poly Air Durabubble Lite VL VLS48 Economic Grade Protective Packaging Lite, 3/16" Thick, 4' x 750' Roll
|Price:||$141.14 ($141.14 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
This Poly Air Durabubble Lite VL VLS48 economic grade bubble packaging come... See more product details
This Poly Air Durabubble Lite VL VLS48 economic grade bubble packaging comes in a 4' x 750' roll and can be cut into custom-sized sheets for protecting items during shipment. It is made of polyethylene for resistance to gases, vapors, and moisture and is 3/16" thick for superior burst strength, air retention, and resistance to punctures or tears. It stretches for tightly wrapping around items of all shapes and contours and has a tacky interior film surface for keeping the item stationary when packed or shipped. This roll of bubble packaging has a temperature range from -58 to +176 degrees F.
Polyair manufactures protective packaging products such as mailers, bubble wrap, foam, packaging systems, and insulation. The company, founded in 1984, is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario.