5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent batteries at a great price
Batteries should work for a long time and not leak. These do both well, and the price is right. Recommended.
Published on May 19, 2010 by Larry in Lafayette

1.0 out of 5 stars Unprofessional
When I received these batteries, they were thrown about loose in a box. There was no Duracell packaging or anything proving these were new batteries. For all I know, it was a bunch of old batteries someone threw out.
Published on October 4, 2011 by Pearl92

1.0 out of 5 stars Unprofessional, October 4, 2011
This review is from: Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries, MN1400 Duralock, Size C, 8-Count (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent batteries at a great price, May 19, 2010
Larry in Lafayette (Lafayette, California) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these batteries, May 12, 2010
Timeka (Houston, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
These batteries are the bomb. My little one loves her "noisy" toys and with these batteries, she gets to play and make noise with them for a long time. I bought these a year ago and placed them in her toys and I have not had to replace them yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars good batteries at a great price, June 8, 2011
love amazon subscribe and save. The price I paid for these batteries was half of what I would have paid at the local store. Nothing powers my baby's toys better than duracell

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRICE!, February 27, 2011
You can't beat $1/battery. I've bought them @ Target, WalMart, Walgreens, and Kroger and they were all over $2/battery. If you have children, you know how quickly you can go thru a pack of C batteries. I'm gonna save a ton of money finding these! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have if you have children, January 4, 2008
Amazon Customer (The Lehigh Valley) - See all my reviews
These work great and are a must when you have children. We go through many on our fisher price swing. It's great to have them in bulk and much cheaper than buying packs individually!

4.0 out of 5 stars Batteries With Fresh Dates. How Refreshing., January 22, 2014
jabbadehut60 (Northeastern MD) - See all my reviews
Batteries arrived and worked fine. Additionally, they are fresh. Meaning there are several years before they expire. Very please with that. I have received other batteries that were actually expired when I received them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, August 18, 2013
For the price, it is very worth ordering these online. The subscribe and save program makes my "mother of two little kids" life much easier! Thank you amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulk batteries reasonably priced, July 30, 2013
If you need a lot of batteries, buying them in 2-packs is not the way to go. 8-packs make a bit more sense financially. The shipping was reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size C batteries, June 25, 2013
I use these in some big battery operated was candles. These batteries last in each candle for six months or more and these candles come on every night. I also use these in my flashlights and if I remember to shut the flashlights off (I sometimes fail to because I set my flashlight up on it's head and can't tell it is on). I will buy them again. They come new in their plastic container as shown.

$41.06 $18.58
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.