Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: AA|Unit Count: 40.00|Change

on August 5, 2012
I bought this because I wanted batteries in new packaging from Duracell. I expected to get what was in the picture. They came in plastic packaging that was labeled "20 pack AA lithium batteries" obviously not the factory sealed packaging.

There are 40 batteries, but I am unsatisfied with the misleading packaging. How do I know if these have been used? Why does the label say lithium when the battery Is labeled alkaline?

Don't buy this thinking your getting what's in the picture.
11 comment| 181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2012
This is how I received my batteries.
1212 comments| 243 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2012
What a waste of money. When they came, they weren't even packaged like you see in the picture. It was 2 clear boxes with 20 "Duracell" batteries in each. They didn't even look like Duracell batteries. They had a weird pinkish-copper color that didn't even resemble that of REAL Duracell batteries. I tried every battery out and ALL 40 batteries were dead. I guess you get what you pay for. Do not buy!
11 comment| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 4, 2015
I just got them a few days ago and the batteries were loose in a white box (see photo), which I don't mind. They also don't look used. Just make sure you use a battery tester to ensure the batteries all 100% charged. I tried several random batteries and they all were consistent at 60-70 % charge (see photo). I used other new batteries that I had at home to ensure that there is nothing wrong with my battery tester and that showed 100%. My battery tester is only 3 months old. I thought the price was good to be truth.
review image review image
on August 7, 2012
Got the batteries quickly but what I got was not the picture that they advertise. I got two separate clear, plastic trays of 20 Duracell batteries but they were not factory sealed. There was no UPC or any other factory packaging. I won't know how long they last for a while but I don't like being sent something other than what's advertised.
on December 23, 2012
This nice, clean blister pack that is shown with 40 batteries in it is not what you get; instead, I received a box of loose batteries. Now so far, they have all worked, and there were indeed 40 batteries in the box, but this was far from what I thought I was ordering. You do not get the blister pack shown with this add. I was and am uncomfortable with batteries loosely packed in a box. I like duracell batteries and would use nothing else, but this was false advertising; hence, the two star rating.
on April 24, 2012
My batteries were packed in tiny individual white boxes,(not even Duracell boxes) not at all like the product description photo. Are these batteries stolen? Are they all charged? Are they used? I don't understand.
33 comments| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2012
Batteries were purchased in June 2012, but product received had expiration date of Feb 2012. Also they did not arrive in the advertised packaging, so am not sure if they are genuine. Could be good deal but make sure you check the dates when you receive the product.
44 comments| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2012
I purchased these batteries thinking I was getting a deal, but it looks like it was a "steal." I use AA batteries for my Canon 430Ex II Flash Gun. With the same Duracell batteries purchased at Walmart, I get about 50 good pops of flash before the batteries start to drain and become unreliable for fast photography. With these batteries, however, I only get about 10 pops of flash... come on, this is ridiculous! I get better performance out of the cheapo nock offs at the drug store! EITHER THESE BATTERIES WERE MOSTLY DEAD OR THEY AREN'T REAL DURACELLS!

I wouldn't suggest wasting your money on them.
on November 4, 2011
The 4 batteries arrived in 4 small ziplocs rather than in sealed Duracell packaging as shown in the picture. I have no idea if they are new or used.
55 comments| 210 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse