Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on July 5, 2014
These are not the longest lasting batteries I've ever had, but definitely not the shortest. Duracell is a brand I've had success with. I have tried cheaper generic brands that have had less life. For me this pack is a good value. It comes in plain plastic case with two rows of shrink wrapped batteries. Great to keep on hand in your household to replace the dead battery whether it be LED lights, your Xbox 360 controller, TV remote, etc. Not the cheapest in cost, still a good cost per battery. Not the longest lasting, but lasts long enough. Overall a good standby to have in your home.
on February 12, 2014
Good Batteries... You can't go wrong with Duracell. The batteries I got came in a cardboard box sealed... so no batteries were touching... Good deal and good price... If I find an item in a store I always check the price on Amazon first... And it's usually cheaper and I can wait for the two day shipping :)
on February 13, 2014
what can I say?...well lots actually, but they're standard AA Duracell batteries.
they do exactly what they say and I always try to stay clear of non-recognizable brand names on batteries.
on November 11, 2014
Amazon is a great place to buy batteries in bulk. This is a much better deal than most of the big box stores. Expiration dates are great. Just put them in the fridge for future use.
on March 16, 2014
Amazing deal! Great quality batteries. They weren't close their expiration date at all and all of the batteries we have used so far out of the box have all worked.
on December 1, 2014
I don't know what to say about batteries in general and then I ordered another brand. These last longer. I like the convenience of being able to order them.
on June 29, 2014
Good household batteries. Use them in several applications.
on April 30, 2016
Duracell Batteries are the best. I buy them in bulk so I don't run out when I need one. They last a long time and I have them in everything that takes a battery.
You can't go wrong with Duracell
on September 16, 2014
Worked very good, was what it said it was, look good, a very good buy for the money, and was shipped in timely manner.
on May 2, 2016
I think these are the best batteries money can buy. I have used them for 20 years and never had one leak