Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

• Customer Reviews

on July 29, 2013
Delivered on June 6, 2013. Expiration printed on the batteries, July 2012. I bought these primarily for my facial razor. They work however give off a low charge upon first use and quickly die thereafter. I would not recommend these.
on July 15, 2013
As others have noted:

They are not packaged as shown. They are in a thin plastic bag. Does it matter? I'm not sure but I'm still disappointed. The reason for this seems to be that Duracells bought in the store are Made in USA and these are Chinese knockoffs.

They are expired.

Now, they may be just fine. But this is deceptive and I'm not very happy about that. I have my doubts that these are even the brand they claim to be.
44 comments|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2013
The batteries arrived Sept 6th, 2013 in a clear wrapping not like in the picture presented. The batteries came having been expired for eight months. The Best if used By date on the batteries is January 2013. I would write more but given Amazon's extremely restrictive rules for writing reviews I am concerned that even this one will not make the cut.
on September 12, 2013
Although the batteries seem to work fine in a TV remote, the thin plastic bag packaging (not a reclosable storage pack as advertised) and the already passed expiration date would not have me buying these again.
on August 22, 2013
These are not what they are selling. They are actually selling batteries that have beeb repackaged, there is no way to know where these came from or if they're even brand new. The cheap cellophane wrapper that was used broke in transit and batteries fell out. Don't waste your money.
on June 21, 2013
These batteries arrived encased not in the classic Duracell package, but in a plain clear plastic case w/o Duracell insert. They are not knock offs, to my eye. I held one side by side with a Duracell I had at home, and they look genuine. I prompty inserted a pair into a set of wireless headphones, which I wear when working in my garden. These things suck up batteries like nobody's business, and they are still going strong. Definitely would recommend. UPDATE! Upon closer inspection I've noticed that these are expired batteries! I'm still using them, they most likely are fine. The expiration date, to my understanding, isn't a safety issue. It means they may not work as long, but they seem to be working fine for me. I did have 1 pair that I thought wore out a bit fast, but really a good purchase despite being past their expiration date. I won't buy them again, but I don't really know why not. Had they advertised them as expired I would have felt better about it, though I really have no complaints. I just like to be informed before purchase.
on September 14, 2013
This product states that the batteries come in a reclosable storage pack. That is untrue. The batteries came in a plastic baggie without even a label. The batteries were soon to expire as well. False advertising!
on November 23, 2015
It has been my experience over many decades, that the Duracell Coppertop brand of AAA batteries, has reliably demonstrated excellent function, long-lasting duration and durability, and decidedly good quality. In addition, they are being offered at an extremely attractive price point. These Duracell Coppertop AAA batteries are outstanding, and I give the Duracell Coppertop brand of AAA battery my highest recommendation.
on March 7, 2013
The batteries are about the best you can get (brand wise) for the price. And with anything like this, the larger quantity, the lower the price. They do outlast most any other brand for general use and the price is about the same as anyone will find shopping on foot.
on September 9, 2013
I Received 15 batteries in plastic shrink wrap. Like they had bought them in bulk and are selling the batteries individually. The plastic was opened and the first 5 batteries were rolling around in the box. Wont buy from this seller again!