- Brand Name: Duracell
- Model Number: DR7000LI
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Item Display Weight: 0.2 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty Description: 36 month warranty
Duracell Instant Power Charger for USB Compatible Devices
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Portable, long lasting battery power for all USB-compatible devices such as iPods, iPhones, cellular phones, PDAs, Bluetooth headsets and others. No more carrying bulky adapters, one charger does it all.
- Adds up to 35 hours of run time to iPods/MP3 players, 5 hours of talk time to cell phones and up to 4 hours of talk time to iPhones/smart phones/PDAs
- The Instant Power Charger can be charged up to 600 times using a laptop or any other USB power source and can recharge your USB-compatible device up to three times on a single charge.
- Includes a USB to mini-USB charging cable compatible with most Motorola and Blackberry phones and works with all USB cables (like the ones included with the iPod or iPhone).
- Sleek and light--weighs less than five ounces and easily fits in your purse or pocket.
Top Customer Reviews
To get an idea of the capacity of this device it provieds 1000mAh at 5 volts, a Nintendo DS Lite is 800mAh at 3.7V and a typical Motorola phone is 900mAh at 3.7V. So, one would expect the Duracell to about double the run time of any of these products (provided you have a USB charger for them). Note a typical high capacity NiMH battery is 2400mAH, at 1.2 volts. The power available in these devices in Wh or V*A.
This battery is a great size to carry with you all the time. It should provide enough additional power for that emergency phone call, or to power a PDA if you still have one.
One may want to wait for the next model; it has twice the capacity 2000mAh and a charge indicator [...] I expect it will probably cost more as well. If you need even more capacity today you can get a 3400mAh device http://www.amazon.com/Proporta-30423-USB-TurboCharger-3400/dp/B002DYGQI6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1253240582&sr=8-1.
This has got me through 10 hour flights, it's an excellect product. It provides several hours of play time on the ipod/itouch and has also saved me during long calls while out of the office.
My friends and family will be receiving this as their Christmas stocking stuffer this year.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have 3 of these and when I show it to friends, they can't wait to go get their own as well. It can charge a cell phone and has USB to charge up my I-pod or any other device that... Read morePublished on April 16, 2013 by Kristin
I was reviewing my Amazon reviews (:-)) and noticed I had never given feedback on this rather old purchase. I have had this backup battery for about 3 years now. Read morePublished on April 11, 2013 by InternalCombustion
With normal usage, my phone won't make it through the day. Usually I remember to plug it in when I'm at home or work but on the weekends when I'm on the go, I sometimes don't have... Read morePublished on April 18, 2011 by David G
Battery is small, easy to carry. Charges the phone or other compatable USB device quickly. Great for those times when you are away from a power source or need to recharge while you... Read morePublished on March 2, 2011 by Amazon Customer
This little device is just about one of the most useful things I've ever bought here. It's simple, easy to use, and easy to ferret away into briefcases, purses, and glove boxes... Read morePublished on February 8, 2011 by Mathew Calvin
Ever been in a location and have your phone or ipod run out of juice? Then this product is for you. Read morePublished on January 19, 2011 by yellowpixels
I charged it up fully the first time, and it charged my iPod video fully (was completely dead to start), and gave my iPhone 3GS a near-full charge, all on one charge of the device! Read morePublished on January 19, 2011 by Paul W. Foster
I purchased this item from CompUSA for USD$12.99. Although this is the older model it still works great. Read morePublished on January 16, 2011 by VAN