Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 20, 2013
I ordered these batteries based on the fact I was going to get Duralock batteries which hold their charge much longer than average duracell rechargeables. Unfortunately, they sent me different batteries than what was pictured and different than the part number listed.

In the fine print on the page, Amazon lists DC1500B2N which if you look up the part number elsewhere they should be 2650 mAh batteries. The ones I received were part number DC1500 and are inferior and only have 2450 mAh.

I am VERY disapointed they are not Duralock, VERY disapointed they are not the correct part number in the description, and also VERY disapointed they are not 2650mAh batteries as listed by the part number.

I assume these are old stock of duracell batteries and inferior to the new ones that are out now.

I also ordered AAA duralock batteries from amazon (amazon was the seller) and they had the same issue. They were only 1000mah and NOT Duralock batteries, just plain rechargeables. Weirdly, Amazon will not let me return the AAA's for some reason, they refer me to their returns policy but it does not say why I cannot return them. I have since sent them an email...hopefully this is a mistake. Otherwise this is false advertising with out being able to get your money back.

I will be returning the AA's and if allowed returning the AAA's.

*UPDATE*

Amazon has manually refunded my money for the AAA's as well as waved return shipping costs due to incorrect description and said they would look into the non returnable issue as well as the product description issues.

Thanks for the great customer service Amazon!
VINE VOICEon September 24, 2012
These batteries do seem to hold a charge -- I use them in my wireless mouse, which also shows how much power remains. When I popped these into the mouse after opening the package, the indicator read 11 percent power remaining. It was inconvenient but not a huge deal. Seems odd to come with such a weak initial charge.
on October 25, 2011
I ordered these batteries expecting what was shown, being 2650 mAh, and i received 2450 mAh. It was disappointing because I would have just bought different batteries for cheaper if I wanted weaker batteries.
on February 26, 2012
Not really impressed with these batteries. Did not hold a charge as long as expected in comparison to other brands I have and use. Don't think I will by this brand of rechargeables again unless there is just nothing else available.
on November 16, 2011
I own several of Duracell rechargeable batteries. They work well as long as you use the Duracell charger. If you put them into other brand charger (like the Sanyo charger I have), they won't be charged and would only last for minutes.
on July 7, 2012
Pros: i get it for $3.5 which is cheap and its made in japan.

Cons: its not 2650mAh as shown in picture, but 2450mAh. its not stay charged battery

Overall.i use it for my wireless mouse and its a good deal.
on November 1, 2012
First of all i want to say that these batteries are 2450mAh and u will see it on the package with a Blue Color on it. (different item than what they advertise)

So the picture on Amazon is not the same Picture that comes with the product.
they came with a LOW charge and u have to charge them before u use them
(which is not a big deal)

But to be honest This batteries does not please you even it says DURACELL on it...

My next choice is gonna be 12 or 24 Pack but a DIFFERENT BRAND or SELLER for sure.
on November 25, 2011
I feel these are much better than regular batteries. just make sure to get the charger, too. Esp. great for the environment and Last a long time. I've personally charged mine 3 different times so far.
on September 20, 2012
the battery where used in mt Fujifilm camera to repace older batterys and to this date work good.
I also use then in a canon A620 that uses the same kind.
on November 27, 2013
Great batteries! I love that they hold a charge for so long! I use regularly in my Xbox 360 Controllers. They charge quickly and last a long time.