Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on November 15, 2012
I have purchased a lot of things on Amazon over the years and this takes the cake for the worst. Luckily it was only ten bucks.

The first, literally, the first time I extended the snake part it locked out. The unit is designed with a locking ring on the end of the shaft to hold the snake in place or slide the ring down and the snake should slide back down into the shaft. The snake on my unit is permanently locked in the extended position, meaning this cannot be used as a normal screwdriver (admittedly, not why I bought it).

The snake part is very rigid, much moreso than a previous snake I had and unfortunately lost in the late 90's. The previous one that I had also had the entire length of snake covered, enabling the user to hold it in a variety of fashions. This unit is not covered and gives the user one small ~2cm ring at the end of the snake by which to hold the end in place. The rigidity of the snake makes this difficult if not impossible. I purchased this to turn a carburetor pilot screw and these two enormous design flaws make it useless to me.

The two compartments on the handle that store the bits are enclosed by blue plastic spinning covers. When I opened the box one of the covers had fallen off and I saw that the covers do not snap on at all, but are held it by pressure. The covers are not even designed to lock in (???). I put the parts back in the handle and put the cover back on. In the 10 minutes that I tried to use this tool both covers fell off, strewing the bits on the ground. Unfortunately, this is where I lost one of the smaller bits, so I cannot return the unit.

That I can tell, not one single aspect of this seemingly ingenuitive tool is executed effectively and I have not one positive thing to say about this beyond "it was only ten bucks."
on February 28, 2013
I purchased this driver with uncertainty of whether or not I would ever really use. Just the other day I found a cool use for it as I'm an IT guy for most of West Michigan, there was a screw I couldn't get to as all the wires were blocking the path to fit a fatter screwdriver into. Because the system needed to stay connected to the network, and the fact the unit was being used while I was working on it, I quickly threw this guy into action.

With ease I was able to get that 1 screw out, open the system, replace the fans, and completed my job in under 5 minutes. Yes it was the only time I've ever used it (so far) but it was cool to have it as an option.

I also like that the bits are stored in the handle of this one, because I've already got enough bit sets for my other 2 drivers stored in a nice little compartment of my toolbag, I didn't want more roaming around in there.
on January 4, 2012
The flexible adapter is great for getting around corners and hard to get to places. Lots of bits, the downer is that the shaft is fixed, it would have been nice to have ratcheting mechanism.
on April 6, 2012
Awesome peace of tool, works great in all hard places to reach, you can apply a lot of force to it and it will get the screw out, no damage to screwdriver or screwhead.
on April 21, 2012
It can't get into really small spaces but it does come in handy for a lot of other things. I was able to unscrew the fan blades over a light kit, so instead of having to remove the light kit first I was able to replace the blades on my fan without removing the light fixture which would have been a pain in the "you know what".
on April 18, 2013
I bought this for my male cousin who I have such a hard time finding a gift for. This seemed perfect for a guy or woman who is handy with tools. I would buy one for myself as it is made well and a good price.
on October 2, 2012
An incredible screwdriver - 22 in 1 - it has everythin to handle any workjob at home in one item. Everythin is within the handle of the screwddriver. It comes in a box, a well done tool to have at home.
on November 26, 2012
This is one of those things to get the man who loves his tools, but has everything. The men in my life fot this category perfectly. It seems well made, and the bendy neck is awesome, but it does not stay bent like the picture shows. Its name describes it correctly...it is flexible, but not bendable or al least what I would call bendable. I was thinking it was going to be able to be positioned and stay in what shape you made it, it does not. I would reccomend this item though it is a new tool for the men.
on April 20, 2012
It seems like it will do the job for when it is needed but parts were missing. There are supposed to be 2 Cup hook drivers. There were none so it drops 2 stars in the rating.

I just dropped the rating another star because this seller never contacted me on my complaint. Seldom do I have negative reviews on amazon but this seller is not to be dealt with. If a seller cannot attempt to fix the complaint of a customer and send the missing parts or even contact the buyer, then I say forget this person if you want this product or any other product from this person--reason? ampathy...he, she does not care
on June 13, 2013
The tool did the job, but it took me a while to figure out how to extend the arm. The flexible arm telescopes into the base and comes in that position. The packaging only had a small unhelpful drawing with the instructions. It took me about 10 mins. to figure out how to release the arm and pull it out. Once I figured that out it was great.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse