Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Metal Type: white-gold|Length: 18|Change

on May 2, 2012
This chain was absolutely beautiful. It has facets in the chain which make it really sparkle in the light. It is dainty enough to be feminine, yet strong enough to be sturdy. It will go beautifully with a small or medium-sized pendant. My husband thought it was very beautiful, too, and was especially pleased with the price. I couldn't find a comparable one at the local mall for less than $200, and this one sold for $104. I was very pleased with the quality and workmanship. Believe me, you will get noticed with this beautiful piece. I will be wearing it to my son's college graduation and I can't wait! I am sure to get compliments!
on July 8, 2013
I've looked for months for a replacement chain for a small charm that came with one of those incredibly fine chains that broke within minutes of first wearing. And I have to mention that the clasp was so small I could barely feel it in my fingers, let alone operate the spring ring! So finding a chain fine enough to fit the bale on the charm and sturdy enough to stand up to being anywhere but in the box has been a challenge. They were all pretty much the same heft and very pricey. When I came across this necklace on Amazon, I wasn't hopeful, but I set aside my doubts based on other reviewers' reactions and ordered the item. Well...! It is lovely indeed! The cut of the chain makes it sparkle a little, so it's perfect with the not-terribly-exciting charm with tiny diamonds on it. The ring is not huge, but large enough for me to work it with few four-letter-words accompanying the effort, and the chain is just weighty enough to stand up to wear even in less-than-formal circumstances...like with jeans at an outdoor event. I'm very happy with the purchase and would recommend this item to my friends (which is what I'm doing right now).
on April 16, 2012
I haven;t taken this necklace off since I got it, it is beautiful and super shiny, I get so many compliments when wearing it. All I need now is a gold pendant and I'm sure Amazon will have that too.
on February 26, 2013
I loved the look of this shiny, sparkly gold chain when I first received it. I had it for about 2 weeks and the clasp broke and I almost lost it. I ordered a replacement but the replacement is slightly shorter than the original. Since I fixed the original myself and the replacement is slightly shorter, I've decided to keep the original, but am not pleased that it broke so quickly.
on August 26, 2013
Beautiful piece. Bought it to replace a broken chain on one of my wife's pieces. Actually looks better than the original. My wife wore it the first day to a function and received several compliments. Price was great. She's happy, so I'm happy. One complaint. Clasp is too small. Still, I'd purchase it again.
on October 6, 2012
This is an extremely beautiful chain, and really shows off the diamond heart that I put on it. I have had the heart pendant for over 20 years and this is the best looking chain that I have ever paired it with. Dainty looking, yet sturdy. I love it!
on March 27, 2013
Overall, nice necklace. As advertised. I returned this in 2 weeks because the small part in the clasp that moves just broke off.
on December 11, 2014
The gold necklace is gorgeous!! However, it has a design flaw. I put it on a stuffed Christmas toy to surprise my girlfriend for Christmas. I took it out of the box to show a friend and get her opinion of the necklace and Xmas toy. She barely touched the chain and it broke!! I have sent it back and requested a refund. I will let you know how it turns out. I will not buy this chain in the future!!
HAPPYJACK4U
on May 28, 2012
Love this chain! It sparkles and looks great with my charm. It's a nice weight, not too heavy but not flimsy either. Very happy with purchase.
on May 6, 2014
I bought this chain for a diamond pendant. I was attracted to the duragold name and guarantee. I got many compliments on it when I wore it Thanksgiving.It sparkles beautifully. It is almost impossible to put on because of the tiny thin clasp. The spring ring is so small that it barely opens. The ring is not a closing ring,but rather the size of a link in the necklace. Had to spend $80.00 to put on a white gold lobster clasp. Shape up Duragold!