Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 14k White Gold Solid Box Chain Necklace (.50mm), 20"
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Metal Type: white-gold|Length: 20|Change

on February 23, 2012
I bought this to replace a similar chain that was lost when I was in a bad accident. When I opened the package I was delighted to see that it's even better than the one I had before.

The chain itself is very dainty, as thin as four hairs. If you're looking for something flashy, it's not for you. But if you're looking for something pretty and feminine that's sturdy enough that you don't have to worry about it snapping in half when you're doing your hair or changing your clothing, this is perfect. I especially like the way this one catches the light, making it appear almost gold-colored at times.

I've been looking at chains in store and can't find one as nicely made for even three times the price. This is a great value for anyone who favors delicate looking jewelry
on April 4, 2012
This necklace was a replacement for a sterling silver one I purchased earlier that eventually turned. I haven't had this necklace for many months, but it is still as shiny as the day I bought it. I wear it with a diamond charm and I get so many compliments about it. It really sparkles and it's just the right length. I wear this chain almost daily and its comforatble and beautiful. May purchase another one very soon!
on July 19, 2011
I was pleasantly surprised how nice this chain is. I have read about people buying inexpensive chains only to find they break after about two weeks. This is a strong chain and shows off my pendant very nicely. I recommend this product very highly. I'm quite happy with my purchase. I purchased this chain through Amazon.com
on February 21, 2015
Pretty chain. Purchased between 6 and 9 months ago. Chain is holding up will. I never take my necklace off like jewelers recommend before bathing and sleeping. Still seems to be in great condition The chain isn't too long, it hits me about two to three inches below my clavicle bones, not down in my cleavage. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a pretty, solid chain that holds up well. Enjoy!
on July 30, 2015
Not what I expected. The necklace is much smaller that the actual picture. I don't feel like the picture used to advertise the necklace is a good representation. Luckily my fiance didn't mind
review image
on May 9, 2013
Thankfully the chain fell in front of my wife so I could send it back. Nice looking but dangerously flimsy. For the cost this is truly unacceptable. Needed this for a very small charm to hang. Going to go a to a reputable jeweler now. Love Amazon but this was not a good experience.
on February 7, 2015
This is a very pretty, shiny, tiny box chain necklace that is perfectly suited for a small white gold pendant. I found the quality to be good for as thin as the chain is. I was pleased that the "weave" of the chain was well-done and that my hair didn't catch in between the links.
on November 4, 2011
I ordered this chain because it seemed to be what I was looking for at a great price. When it arrived it was about the thickness of a thread and looked very cheap. While I will say I don't think I was purposely mis-led I was very disppointed and sent it back the day it arrived.
on January 3, 2012
The chain came in a few days ago. So far it seems like the quality is the same as what you could get from a jewelry or department store for less than half of the price. Matches a 14k white gold pendant that I bought very nicely.
on May 12, 2011
Great little chain for the price you get exactly what the description says. Well made the only thing is no warrenty but you could get the same chain at your local jeweler if you wanted to spend another 100 or so lol. Great product!