Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

on April 28, 2013
Said was worth $450 I work in a jewelry store. Chintzy would be an appropriate word. Downright misrepresentation would also work.
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2013
These earrings were fragile and small I will never buy these again. The seller was great though. The earrings were just too little and thin. Fit for a child. They cannot be seen from across the room.
on October 18, 2012
These are very pretty dainty earrings, if you have a small frame they would look great on you. The filigree type design is very delicate and the diamond cut is very flattering giving an extra little bit of sparkle.I was a bit surprised by how light they were, but the total metal weight does say 1.6 grams, vs 3.3 grams on similar 14 k gold earrings when comparing. It's a bit delicate, so slightly worried about if the hooks may break with extended wear or handling. Overall the look is very pretty, the gold is a light yellow not too flashy and somewhat oriental in design. Just wished they were a bit heavier.
11 comment12 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2012
I bought these earrings for my mother they are not as sturdy as i thought very light weight Amazon sells better
on August 27, 2014
I really like these earrings and I get many compliments on them. They are delicate to the touch and dangle and move freely.They give off a surprising level of shimmer without looking gaudy. The size is also appropriate for my face. I have a longer face and a slender body build. These earrings are noticeable even when I wear my hair down. With a lot of quick movements or bending over my hair will sometimes become tangled in the earrings, but it is never so tangled that it knots my hair or cannot be loosened easily. I wear these earrings for formal events and also to dress up an outfit for a dress-casual affair.
The only concern I have is that even with the provided backs I lost one earring the second time I wore them. These earrings tend to work their way forward, which I assume is due to all the weight being on the front of the hook and the constant swaying of pieces. I was able to gently bend the hook (which helps) and will always wear with a tight fitting back. I do occasionally check for my earrings and from time to time find that the same right earring is tilted forward. Still, I would recommend these earrings.
on February 23, 2014
The earrings are beautiful. I gave them as a Birthday present. My friend loved them. They look great on her.
on December 25, 2013
very beautiful can not beat these for the price.I would recommend them to any one. not to big or heavy.
on October 13, 2013
what a rip off i will never buy again in the picture they were alot bigger totally disapointed plus they were 100 dollars was charged 130 dollars so beware of hidden charges and also picture fraud
on December 27, 2012
Love these earrings!! But be careful, be sure ti have some very tight earring backs to keep them on. unfortunately I lost 1 of the earrings within 3 days and that was with a back-total bummer. These are VERY cute, not too big.
on September 15, 2015
I was so disappointed with these earrings. While they looked stunning in the box, all shiny and sparkly, they looked very cheap outside the box. The backs of the earrings are not smooth, and look like cheap stamped metal. While some people don't care about what the back look like, if you have short hair or pull your hair up, the failure on the quality of the backs of the earrings are obvious. The earrings are tissue-paper thin, super lightweight and flimsy, and kept getting caught in my hair. The ear wire is a hair's breath thick -- the wires are invisible.

Then, continuing the complaint I have with the Amazon Curated collection, there was NOTHING in or on the box stating the item was 14k gold. I couldn't even find the markings on the earrings.

For $50, these would have been a nice pair of earrings for a young girl or woman getting her first chandelier earrings, but they are hardly worth more than that.

I am so disappointed. Perfect length, but nothing more than foil.