Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 1, 2013
Pros:
-- Size is decent, imho. Think of them as heart-shaped studs. They are just smaller than a #2 pencil eraser.

-- The actual heart seems to be sturdy and solid.

-- They have a nice shine. They are noticeable, even with your hair down.

-- All in all, I'd say they were "serviceable" and practical.

Cons
-- I had them in all of 1 hr and the posts got discolored. The part of the stem that is in my ear is now a purple color and no longer golden. I don't think the stems/posts are gold. I think they are cheap metal. If you have a metal allergy, you need to beware of this.

-- One earring back fell off, never to be recovered, on the first day. The earring backs are cheap, cheap, cheap. But you can just go buy real earring backs from Michael's. I wouldn't let this bother you too much.

-- The shape of the heart is not pronounced, so you really can't tell they are hearts unless you stare at them. They have a blobby, amorphous shape.

-- They are definitely pale yellow, almost like 10K gold. I wish they were brighter with a deeper yellow tone.

I'm just too lazy to return them, or I'd return them. I think you cannot do better for the price, but I think if I were to do it again, I'd spend the extra $20 bucks and get better quality earrings.
on October 15, 2012
I bought these for my 2 yr old niece. Perfect size for a child, because they are small. Love the earrings. Would buy them again.Very cute. The white gold version might be more child friendly though fyi(screw backs).
on May 1, 2012
These are small but not tiny and they are well made and solid gold - not plated. They do not cause knots in my ears like other earrings have. They are dainty and compliment any dangly earring that you wear in an adjacent ear piercing.

My daughter and I fight over this pair.
on December 3, 2012
They are adorable! Like other reviews, I have to agree that they are a small and I can see how they would be perfect for a child. As an adult, I still love them. I like how small they are since most of the time I just want something I can wear for days on end that aren't going to turn my ears green. The only down side is that with my longish nails, I had a bit of a time getting the backs off the the post and then getting them on. That is the only reason I gave it 4/5 stars. But it wasn't such a big deal that I wouldn't repurchase them, like some necklaces that are nearly impossible for me to manage. I will update after I sleep in them to see if they poked me to the point it was uncomfortable.

UPDATE: Slept in them last night and they are just fine. And I sleep mostly on my side, and no problems! So I will probably just leave them in until I want to wear something different, perfect!
on July 12, 2015
Earrings were not made well, the front of one earring came off while I was trying to get it out of the box, right after I received the package, see photo below.
review image
on December 30, 2013
These were purchased for Christmas for my 9 year old daughter who has had a difficult time with sensitive ears. She was so excited to see these little hearts, but when she went to take the backs off to put them in, one back just completely slid off. The posts are smaller than any other earrings we have so we don't have any backs that fit. At that time I also noticed that the post was bent. Being as delicate as they are, I don't want to move it myself. We will be returning these.
on December 20, 2013
These remind me of something I wore as a kid. I'm an 80's child and hearts were BIG then. For me, at 32, I don't ever think you're too old to wear button heart earrings. Just a side note, I only wear gold, white gold, or platinum because I'm allergic to silver and nickel earrings (I know, boo hoo. However, because of this I do have to look for decent bargains on nice earrings, so I do look a lot on Amazon).

First of all, expect TINY when you read the word TINY on the description. These are quite small. I personally wanted them that way, and was happy with the size. They are probably 6-7 mm across. I don't have a ruler handy, but you get the idea. They are small. If I find a ruler, I'll be sure to update for exact number. I saw that many reviewers buy these for children, and I agree; they would look adorable on a young girl. I'm an adult, and I still think they look adorable. I don't wear giant dangly earrings and I like a variety day to day. These added nicely to my rotation and are very sweet looking.

The quality of these earrings is nice. They actually seem fairly sturdy and well made. The posts are not too dainty or fragile, although they will probably bend if you try to bend them...so don't try. They are lightweight, but don't feel too cheap. I have another review on the 7mm 14 k gold with silicone push backs, and trust me. Those are cheap. These are super decent for the price you're paying. At most jewelry stores you will find much smaller earrings for $40 + and you can't beat the $35 price tag on these.

The backs are just OKAY on these earrings. They are standard backs and can be pushed into a "ridge" where they will stay put. I don't use the "ridge" and instead push the backs all the way up to the back of my earlobe, as I have pretty thin earlobes and they feel more secure all the way up. I did give a 4 star review (not 5) because of the backs. They (the backs) are so tiny and that gold is much, much thinner than the posts and hearts, so they are easily bent. I accidently bent one of the backs right when I got the earrings and was taking them off the box platform. They are so thin that I actually bent it back in place with my fingers. To reiterate, the hearts and posts feel sturdier, but the backs are VERY thin gold metal.

Overall, these were a good purchase, and I'm happy to have them. Even a 32 year old momma can rock these heart earrings (wink wink)!
on September 7, 2015
When I received these earrings. I thought they would be a bit bigger. But the way they are made are nice and they shine. I have enjoyed wearing them a few times. I am hoping they do not bend based on some of the others reviews.
review image
on July 20, 2013
the back clasp that came with it was very loose on one of the earrings. I changed it out with one of the ones I had but that was a little loose as well. perhaps it was made very thing. the heart is hollow, which makes the earrings very light. You won't notice that until you squeeze too hard one day. my heart is crushed, what a sad day. its a very pretty pair though. I just wish they were stronger.
on December 6, 2012
Very good quality and just the right size Great for the person who has trouble finding earrings that don't
cause infection in your ear lobe.