5.0 out of 5 stars Bling Bling
Got this for my wife with the Initial of our first born babies name on it. She loved it. It was the perfect size and my wife wears it everywhere. If you are hesitant to purchase it like I was, don't fear it looks great. Necklace is bigger than an M&M smaller than a dime. Hope this helps!
Published on November 17, 2012 by Stephen

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best for the money
it was okay - overpriced for sure - the necklace broke within 2 weeks and i had to buy another - i don't think i will buy and jewlery from amazon anymore
Published 18 months ago by kathy rocco

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling Bling, November 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars simple and elegant, October 12, 2011
I have been searching for a gold disc initial pendant for close to a year now, so I was extremely pleased when I found this pendant on amazon.com. It's the perfect size, not too big, and not too small. I'm really glad I god real gold because it catches the light beautifully, and you can tell it's top quality. The engraved letter is sharper and more defined than in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this necklace!, April 3, 2012
This is my second Duragold necklace. I purchased the pendant with the heart stamped in it a couple months ago. The chain is much stronger than it appears - I never take the necklace off and it's doing just fine. I'm pretty impressed by this seller, as well. There was a review that mentioned the chain being knotted and tangled upon arrival. My necklace was packaged so as to avoid that situation, so it's clear that the seller takes buyer's feedback seriously - nice job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, October 26, 2012
I had been looking for an initial necklace for some time,and after reading reviews decided on this one. I was not disappointed...it's exactly what I wanted...as a previous reviewer stated...simple, but elegant. The chain is delicate, but I have not had trouble with it knotting, and actually love that aspect of it. This necklace looks great when worn alone, but also compliments a solitare diamond necklace I often wear when I wear them together.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it..., January 29, 2013
a. galindo (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I already had purchased one for myself... and was thinking of a nice gift for my niece's 18th birthday, so I decided on this. She loves it. Just perfect, the right size and looks great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, February 5, 2013
the pendant is a nice size. just what my wife wanted. Comes in a nice box. the chain is a bit weak

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best for the money, June 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and durable, January 25, 2013
I bought this disc necklace for my daughter a year ago with her first child's initial. It has held up beautifully and she wears it all the time. I recently purchased a second for her second child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., September 15, 2012
This was a gift from my husband, following many dropped hints. It is simply beautiful, on its own or paired with another charm, as I wear it. Many buyers express concern about the chain - fear not! It is delicate to the eye, proportioned beautifully with the pendant - but it is also deceptively strong, well-made, and designed to complement the charm and certainly withstand the addition of another, problem-free. The pendant is petite, but you'll be surprised by how many people remark on it. Simple and sweet, and bound to be an heirloom. Exceptional.

Update: I've had this piece for almost a year, and can't imagine myself without it anymore. I've had to replace the chain, but I would expect that from a pendant that I wear 24/7, never taking it off. Even then, the chain did not break, but stretched, and it took me a long time to notice it. I love this pendant; it has become a signature piece for me, one I am never without. Go the distance for real gold - petite it may be, but there's no mistaking it against your skin. I feel like precious cargo, even on my most blah days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go For the Gold, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Duragold 14k Yellow Gold Initial Pendant Necklace, 18" (Jewelry)
This is a lovely little gold necklace. The pendant is about the size of a dime, and the laser cutting of the initial is a beautiful contrast to the high polished gold surrounding it. The chain is very fine, but I like the look of the fine chain taking a back seat so all you really see is the pendant. Plus, you can always change the chain if you want. This will be my signature piece of jewelry.

Duragold 14k Yellow Gold Disc Initial "M" Pendant Necklace, 18"
$280.00 $108.78