5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bracelet
I purchased this yellow gold Duragold bracelet as a birthday present for my wife and she loves it! I had been trying to replace a similar bracelet she lost years ago. I had given her a "wheat design" bracelet as well as a David Yurman but she was not satisfied until now.

Published on September 19, 2012 by Gregory J. Hauptman

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money
Published 2 months ago by Lore Preisler

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bracelet, September 19, 2012
This review is from: Duragold 14k Yellow Gold Polished Bangle Bracelet (10.5mm) (Jewelry)

The hinge & extendable clasp works great and the overall quality is superb. At a width of 10.5 millimeters it is the perfect size for her wrist. Any smaller and it wouldn't have worked. At a weight of 12 grams it is not too heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL AND SIMPLE, October 28, 2012
I AM GOING TO PURCHASE ANOTHER ONE SOON! THIS BRACELET IS DURABLE AND SIMPLE, I WILL PURCHASE TWO MORE FOR A TOTAL OF THREE TO WEAR ON THE SAME WRIST! YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG GETTING THIS BRACELET.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Bangle Bracelet, May 16, 2013
I have large hands, the bracelet went over my hand without a lot of trouble. After putting the bracelet on my wrist it really looked good. I like the way the bracelet is secure on my wrist I don't have to worry about it coming off and getting lost.

5.0 out of 5 stars love my bangle, April 11, 2013
i really like my bangle it arrived beautifully packaged it did have one tiny scratch on it which buffed out the clasp (extendable) makes it great for people who do not have tiny wrists and hands

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, October 6, 2013
Excellent choice. It is a beautiful bracelet and very well made-- heavy enough to be sturdy but still elegant--I really like the closure--great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and great price!, February 11, 2013
This is a beautiful jewelry, it shines, has no scratches, perfect to wear every day or on special occasions. Thanks Amazon for one other great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars MBMiles, March 31, 2012
These are fantastic! Bought a couple of them to stack and wear together. I get so many compliments on them every time I wear them. Great to wear every day! High quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, September 15, 2014
it looked cheap, very lightweight, not a $600+ piece of jewelry at all. The gold color wasn't even yellow enough, it was hard to tell if it was gold or silver. I could not find a 14K stamp anywhere though I don't know if there was one so small the magnifying glass couldnt find it. The clasp did not work well either. The piece was disappointing to say the least, I returned it immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant Simplicity!, October 22, 2013
This gold bracelet is the perfect medium size "everyday" bracelet. It's quite elegant, shiny, and noticeable! It definitely looks costly in a very sophisticated way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, September 30, 2013
Great price for an awesome piece of jewelry! It is a perfect staple for everyday! It completes my standard bangles!

Duragold 14k Yellow Gold Polished Bangle Bracelet (10.5mm)
$2,099.00 $549.99