Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change

on September 23, 2011
This is not a top hat. It is a fedora. The item in the picture is not what I received. Extremely disappointed that I though I had finished looking for a top hap, but the search is still on.
on March 18, 2014
I bought this for my grandson's 5th birthday to go with his magician's cape. It is absolutely adorable! I wasn't sure what to expect, & was pleasantly surprised. Very happy with this purchase, & my grandson loves it!
on November 9, 2012
My son was a "Victorian gentleman" vampire for Halloween this year and this top hat just "topped" off the costume. Durable for a kids hat and the price, it came quickly and my son loved it.
on January 16, 2013
Construction (remember it's an inexpensive toy) was good and the size was fine. It is much loved by my 10 year old budding magician.
on December 3, 2012
I ordered this top hat for my little nephew that loves Thomas the Train. He uses the Top Hat to dress up like Sir Hopham Hatt.
on October 27, 2015
Material feels cheap, but product held up well. It was a top hat, as pictured, not a fedora (like some of the reviews mention). It was the perfect addition to my son's magician costume!
on July 29, 2014
I ordered this and they sent an adult hat. The order form said a child's hat - I guess they can't read! I guess I will go out and try to find another hat. Very annoying!!!
on December 30, 2014
Advertised as a Child's hat, but is huge. It fell down to the bridge of the nose on every adult in the house. Could not be worn by a child during a tap dance routine.
on November 16, 2013
As described - durable, looks good, and a good size for my child's head. My daughter is 6 and this fits her head great with a little growing room. I'd order it again.
on May 25, 2008
My nephew wears his hat to bed he loves it so much. The quality of this hat is very good and it is one of the most beloved items in my nephews' costume wardrobe.