Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Showing 1-10 of 143 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on August 5, 2009
This cushion is great for a small person. I weigh 250 lbs and when I tried it out it compressed together. My wife weighs 105 lbs and it is great for her. It was bought for her so it works out okay.
on February 27, 2009
Soft and fits well. Only problem for me is that I often propel my chair with one foot, and the cushion tends to slide forward as I use my foot in that manner.There is nothing on the bottom of the cover similar to my former pad to inhibit such sliding. However, this would be no problem for persons who do not move the chair in the way I do.
33 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2009
Consider purchasing two cushions--one for the occupant's sitting position as well as one for the back. Although the dark blue cover of the cushion normally blends in well with the wheelchair, in the dark area of a car's trunk or an airline luggage/storage hole, it can easily be separated from the chair. (It is recommended that the cushions be taken onto the bus/airplane and not be stored with the wheelchair in order not to be lost.)
A bright colored cushion cover will tend to remind one to take care of the cushions.
on February 24, 2012
Cushion arrived yesterday and fits perfectly on our new Nova transport chair. Seems to be comfortable and should hold up well for my 106 lb. wife. She likes it so much that I will probably order another to use at home when she sits on the low sofa watching TV. Good value !!!
on January 13, 2015
I originally bought the Kensington Memory Foam cushion at twice the price. After a few months I found my tailbone actually ached; it was just too hard and dense. This plain old egg-crate foam, on the other hand, does a pretty good job of softening my crappy office chair.
on March 22, 2013
I liked the cushion fine, except that it was too thick for me. Because of reviews, I thought it would squash down to a lower height, but for me it didn't and it remained too high. I returned it and got the exact same thing in a 2-inch thick cushion, which is a perfect match for me.
on September 9, 2014
My husband wouldn't go anywhere without this. He recently had an amputation and spends a lot of time in a wheel chair. This makes it comfortable for him. I do find however, the case is had to get off and on when I wash it.
on June 11, 2015
I got this for my mother-in-law and she loves it! We use it with her wheelchair as well as in the car. We took it with us on an international flight and she used it in airplane seat as well. I only didn't give it five stars because it seems like it's already wearing down a little and it's less than two months old. However - even when it wears out and is time to replace, I will buy this same one.
on July 18, 2015
Very nice cushion. I use it on my wheelchair seat, and it's a lot more comfortable than the bare seat. I ordered the 3" x 16" x 18" and it's exactly that size.

Review revisited: After six months of constant use on my recliner, this cushion is about 1" thick. I think I'll look for a much higher density foam cushion.
on August 2, 2015
Nice and thick. Makes it easier to sit in my wheelchair for extended periods of time. Please note that if you are considering this that you will be able to sit down. Luckily I am just tall enough to but had I been any shorter this would not have worked