Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 7, 2014
Awesome album.highly recommend
on October 2, 2014
Ohhhh yes!! Like like
on August 21, 2006
I made the mistake of buying this cd for one song basically. I would have saved some money had I just burn the one song that I like. The songs just really do not seem to flow very well together. There is too much down time between songs and too much talking. "Get Busy" is definetly the best song on the cd. I will admit I listen to it over and over and do not get tired of it. However, his newest cd "The Trinity" is much better.
on June 24, 2004
I love this album because he is a talented rapper. I especially enjoy the song Im Still In Love With You ft Sasha. Although The song that got me addicted to him was Gimmie The Light. I've enjoyed the tracks so check it out if you like reggae. and anyone whose not a fan shouldn't be posting on here anyways you should save space for the people who do like his music.:) SEAN PAUL ROCKS!!!
on November 15, 2002
If you like contemporary Dancehall music you won't regret picking up this album. Its fun to listen to, with the megahit "Gimme The Light" as the centerpiece. But I wouldn't buy an album unless it has at least four wicked tracks. "Like Glue", "Concrete", "Can You Do The Work", "My Name" and "Punkie" more than qualifies it. "Street Respect", "Esa Loca" with Tony Touch and his Spanish remix of "Punkie" are good too. The surprising disappointment was the Neptunes-produced track.
I still think his first album Stage One was slightly better but this one is defintitely worth getting. This could be the beginning of a very fruitful career.
on March 20, 2015
Highly recomended.
on February 16, 2003
Sean Paul's cd "Dutty Rock" is one of the hottest cd's you can listen to if you wanna get hype. I love his reggae style. His whole cd is dedicated to makin you wanna get up and dance. His new single "Get Busy" is my joint! When you first hear the song, even though you can hardly understand what he is sayin, the beat and the way he flow with it is all that matters. His accent makes it even better. When I feel like partyin I just put in my cd and I can dance to that all night. If you're lookin for a cd that make you wanna "shake that thing.." then this is it for real. Holla at this cd and you won't wanna refund.
on March 10, 2003
Sean Paul's cd "Dutty Rock" is, in one word, fabulous. It delivers insane beats, great lyrics, and not to mention a very sexy frontman. You can't help but want to get up and dance when listening to such songs as "Like Glue", "Get Busy", and "Give me the Light." Previous songs like "Deport them" and "Infiltrate" were just a preview to what was coming. This cd far surpasses anything Sean Paul has ever done before, and the results are excellent. If you want to hear what true dancehall reggea and hip hop is supposed to sound like, then go out and pick up Dutty Rock. You won't be disappointed.
on January 14, 2015