5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for the portable DVD player.
This is ideal for the small Sony DVD player, and has worked very well. I got it for my granddaughter 2 years ago, still works great.
Published 12 months ago by Kathie Long

2.0 out of 5 stars not pleased
The case is small, if you only want to put the dvd player in it then this will work for you. It will protect the player from hard knoxs. But it will not be big enough for the earphones and cords. I also did not receive the color I ordered.
Published on January 3, 2011 by JO

2.0 out of 5 stars not pleased, January 3, 2011
This review is from: Sony Dvp-fx730 7-inch Portable DVD Player Kroo 11273 Cube Case Pink and Includes a Determination Hand Strap (Electronics)
I had to go and buy another case big enough to hold the dvd player,ear phones and cords. They are using this case to hold the dvds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, February 5, 2014
The case certainly has held up all this time....but after reading a description of what was supposed to come with the case I must say I am a bit dissapointed. This was a gift, so I had no idea what came with the case, but mine did NOT come wih the pen/pencil holder, or the 4 slot holder, or the strap. How unfortunate. But, I am still dragging it around the country with me when I travel, and it does a fantastic job. I would recommend this to anyone buying a portable CD player, it will keep it safe and sound. Thank You so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for the portable DVD player., December 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool case, October 12, 2013
Brought this for my granddaughter and she loves it...her little dvd player fits right in it! Good case and nice color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very protective., March 11, 2013
Love this carrying case. Purchased it to hold the Sylvania SDVD7014-MPINK Portable 7-Inch Widescreen DVD Player. Fits great along with all the charging cables. Love that it's hard cover in case my 4yr old drops it, I know its safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Perfect for our DVD player

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, January 8, 2013
I purchased this case for my daughter's portable DVD player that she got for Christmas. Her DVD player is 7-inches, but this case definitely has a lot of extra room around the player. It is a bit bulky, and took up a lot of room in our carry-on during a recent airplane trip because it is a hard case. It thoroughly protects the player, and has a nice netted space for dvd's and a charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD case, January 6, 2013
Perfcdt for portable DVD and all the accesories and adapters that come with it. Great for small hands to carry aroung

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas, December 10, 2012
this is perfect bc my daughter can carry it around with her and keep it safe, very happy with case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Portable DVD Player Cube Case, January 14, 2012
We have three granddaughters who love watching DVD's on the long trip to grandma and grandpa's home. We purchased a PINK DVD Player for them for Christmas which didn't come with a case so when we saw this pink case we new it was the perfect case to protect their DVD player when not in use.