on May 25, 2011
I purchased this item in November 2010. After a couple of months I noticed the LED's would flicker, depending on the position that the cord is plugged into the battery pack. As each month has passed the flicker has gotten worse, to the point that often the LED's will not turn on anymore. Apparently there is a short in the cord (where it plugs into the battery pack) or the battery pack where the cord is plugged in.

I would not suggest purchasing this product - the quality is horrible for such an expensive item and there is cheaper hair laser options that have more / higher reviews. I made a mistake buying this item - you shouldn't make the same mistake.

Note - I have contacted the Amazon reseller that sold me this junk. I will update this review if the reseller does anything beyond telling me "the return period has passed, sorry". I don't expect a good outcome.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on September 17, 2011
I bought this system about 3 months ago and have been using it from twice a week to every day, with some gaps in between, depending on when I have time. Im not going to completely discount this product all together yet. I have had hair thickening and growing back in, however, I THINK THIS IS FROM ROGAINE. From my experience for larer therapy to be beneficial you have to use it with other products, I dont want to use Propecia so Im using rogaine along with this product. I have noticed a thickening in my hair however, that I think is from this. Also, I started Rogaine about 6 months ago and had the shedding that comes with it...after starting the laser system I had moderate shedding for about a month and then it went away, so hopefully it si working, either way, my hair looks better.

***for those that think this will solve everything I don think it will, it needs to be used along with other hair growth, DHT inhibitors, to work. I use this, Rogaine, Nizoral, and a few vitamines and I have not noticed any drasting hair loss in the past 6-8 months.

**PM me if you have any questions, I would be glad to help.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on March 15, 2010
My husband has tried everything and we decided to try this. He has been using the product for over 6 months, and has seen great results. The Dynamax Hair System is so easy to use-he wears it on his head at night while we are watching television for 30 minutes, or sometimes he will wear it in the morning taking the dog for a walk. The unit has at least a 100 diodes of light, so the penetration of the laser light therapy is greater that some others out there. Over the past few years, and after several other pruducts, the key to growing his hair back has been to stick with something and actually use it on a daily basis, and that's what the Dynamax Hair system has done. It is simpy a no-brainer to put it on your head for thirty minutes-no foam to put in your hair, and no combing your hair for so many minutes.
I have actually started to use it for my migraines.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...