5.0 out of 5 stars Its fantastic!
Published on December 30, 2010 by sassyskatemom

3.0 out of 5 stars MISSING PIECE!!!
Published 1 month ago by Jyoti Vaswani

5.0 out of 5 stars Its fantastic!, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Dynacraft 18 inch BMX Bike - Girls - Barbie (Toy)
I am a bike snob. I did not want to purchase a barbie bike for my daughter. I wanted to purchase a quality bike for my 4 1/2 year old. For the past few years she has joined me (attached to my bike) on a local charity ride and I had hopes that next october she would ride her own bike (some of the rides are very short). With that race in mind I took her to the local bike shop for some new wheels as she has outgrown her twelve inch bike. I expected them to recommend the 16 inch bike but they recommended a twenty inch bike for her, even though she can not yet ride without the assistance of training wheels. My daughter is tall (45 inches) and although I was willing to pay for a great bike, she refused and demanded a barbie bike with a spot for her barbie doll to go along for the ride. The bike store tried to help and showed her all manner of bikes in pink and purple but nothing would change her mind. I made the difficult choice to put my personnel feelings about character theme bikes to the side in order to continue to promote a love of bike riding for my little girl. I ordered this bike from a major toy distributer for less than half of the price advertised here for christmas. My daughter was thrilled. We have ridden it every days since then. I am happy with the bike, it is large for an 18 inch bike. The training wheels are not super sturdy - they look like they will fall off before the year is out, but I am okay with that b/c I am hoping she will develop better balance by then. The bike is not as heavy as I had expected, which I believe will encourage my daughter to ride b/c it won't be to hard to get going. The bike weighs about as much as my daughther's first bike, an adorable 12 inch trek from the local bike store. My husband was able to put the bike together in less than an hour, and he said it was not difficult at all. I recommend this bike for any parent of a tall little girl who is more in love with Barbie's then bike riding, after all what good is a high quality bike if your child won't get on it?

3.0 out of 5 stars MISSING PIECE!!!, October 16, 2014
This review is from: Dynacraft 18 inch BMX Bike - Girls - Barbie (Toy)
I got this for my daughter's 6th birthday - she absolutely loved it! esp since barbie can ride with her too! she's kinda tall so, the 18" is perfect for her...assembly was pretty easy....however, I gave this 3 stars because, im disappointed in one thing....upon opening the box n laying out the contents we noticed that we did not receive the messenger bag as shown in the pic and on the box!!! we were pretty disappointed in that as I chose this bike bcuz the bag cud hold her water bottle, snack etc when we go for a ride...before shipping people shud double check everything is in the package...#notcool amazon!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap...for a reason., June 18, 2013
This review is from: Dynacraft 18 inch BMX Bike - Girls - Barbie (Toy)
I bought this bike for my five year old daughter. Not only was it scratched upon arrival, it's made of far inferior materials than comparative bikes in our local bike shop.

I'd recommend saving your money for a better bike. This one is simply a scrap pile made very cheaply somewhere in Asia.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeest Bike EVER, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Dynacraft 18 inch BMX Bike - Girls - Barbie (Toy)
The best bike for our five year old she loves that barbie can come along for the ride. She is on the taller side of 5 so this bike will last for a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter is going to love this, September 4, 2012
Ed "esurrett" (Hickory, North Carolina United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dynacraft 18 inch BMX Bike - Girls - Barbie (Toy)
This is a great bike. It appears sturdy and well made. Assembly was easier than I thought it would be too.

5.0 out of 5 stars 18" wheel Barbie Bike, May 26, 2012
Kathy Cogburn (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dynacraft 18 inch BMX Bike - Girls - Barbie (Toy)
My granddaughter got this for her 6th Birthday. She loves it! It is well made, strudy, has stickers and cute color. The pink tires are great. Just what she wanted.