5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bike for a Great Price!, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Dynacraft Boy's Magna Cliff Runner Bike (Blue/Red, 20-Inch) (Sports)
My children have expressed their desire to get my grandson away from video games. This bike is attractive and just the thing for an active 8 year old. Easy to put together!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Little Bike, March 23, 2013
Take a little installation patience, but worked out just fine. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a reliable inexpensive Bike for a boy between 6-10 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greta bike for a 7 year old!, February 5, 2013
Bought this bike for my 7 year old for Christmas & he LOVES it!! We had to explain to him about the gears & brakes after he hit the fence out back & went over the handle bars & we all laughed so hard including him that we were in tears bcus he stood up & said, "you got me a bike with no brakes?" So make sure you explain which are brakes & which are gears or you too could have a great laugh or the opposite. Thank goodness we had the laugh!! Very well made, great quality!!! Def great for the price we paid!!! Thanks!!! Not happy that Fed Ex delivered bcus they delivered to the neighbors, but thankfully we are friends with them!!! Always go with UPS, have never has a problem with them & I get TONS of packages daily & I always have issues with Fed Ex, you would think they would know where I live by now!

Rate and Discover Movies