Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

VINE VOICEon March 5, 2009
HI,

This product is a great product that helps you to eliminate rattles/vibrations when you are installing speakers into a vehicle's car doors, rear panels, decks, etc. It does exactly that and it does it well.

There are many claims about it stopping distortion, noise, etc.... However, it should be noted that if you are over powering a speaker..distortion will occur and no padding can stop that.

Dynamat has been around for ever and continues to provide a solution that eliminates rattle and vibration. Use it for that and you will agree that it is a 5 Star Product. Expect miracles and you will be disappointed.
on October 11, 2013
I am a person who really needs quit time and alone time due to a very hectic life, who doesn't? However, for some reason I wasn't fully enjoying my time in my suv, too much outside noise prevented me from enjoying my music or enjoying the times where I just want/need quit. So I decided to try this product out. I own a BMW X5 E53 which had some nasty vibration as well on the doors which I guess was due to age. This product gave me what I needed so bad, it was like night and day, it drastically lowered outside noise, and gave the stereo more base and better sound. Anyone who owns an X5 knows that removing door panels is a pain, so I recommend to dynomat the entire door, as I started out only doing the speaker area with it and then ended up doing the entire door, trust me, it's worth it.

Important..... This is not like the older dynomat, where you had to heat it up first before install, this one you only need a roller, I highly recommend that you get the dynomat roller as it will make the install so much easier and better plus the roller can be used for other things as well.

As time consuming it is, it is worth it if you do more driving than anything else.

Enjoy the silence
on September 23, 2013
I've been driving around in my Silverado for years with the bass turned almost completely down because even at lower volumes the buzzing/vibrating coming from the door panels was HORRIBLE! It was so bad I thought that they must be broken somehow. Finally one speaker went out (bad wires) and I decided to just upgrade everything (slightly), which meant even MORE bass than before. I planned on spending a bit of time tweaking the panels to get them as good as I could, but I honestly didn't expect much...(I at least wanted TWO speakers!) I learned about Dynamat while watching videos on how to install the stereo, ext., but didn't want to spend too much money since my truck is gettin up there in years. I figured this pack is so inexpensive that it was worth trying. I dont know if the old speakers were even installed correctly or not,(unmatched, only two screws each...)but I DO know that after installing the new (louder) system WITH these Dynamat sheets the buzzing is almost completely gone. I did take my time to make sure everything was installed correctly, but did absolutely nothing to the panels themselves, so...whatever. I will FOR SURE use these with all my speakers in the future and for what its worth, I highly recommend them to you.
on December 6, 2014
I bought this to dampen an annoying resonance (transient ringing) and to tame the flabby bass response of my denon ahd2000 reference class headphones. It's worked so amazingly that I realized I can use the rest of it to fix a tweeter cone resonance issue with my yamaha hs80m studio monitors.

I can't say enough about this product. The dampening qualities it exhibits are fantastic and can tighten your low end while enhancing your upper and mid ranges from your audio source.
on July 23, 2012
This is excellent value compared to my local car stereo shop, especially with free delivery. There is plenty in the pack for both doors of my NA Miata, and it cured all the rattles that the JL Audio TR 600-CXIs had caused the car to develop. Enhanced the bass and midtones pleasantly too.
on February 3, 2014
Have a Scion Tc... and installed new speakers all around made the speakers secure and stable with no RATTLING! the BASS rattling on the plastic trim was driving my mad! so now I'm buying a BULK PACK of this wonderful stuff and laying it down for the ROAD Noise.

THHHHHHHanks!
on January 12, 2016
I didn't use this pack for speakers or anything related to a car, but instead I used it for vibration dampening inside of a computer case. It's about the right size and amount for applying to trouble spots on computer side panels. This stuff did the job perfectly, better than some of the material made specifically for computer applications that I've used in the past.

The material is really great. It's not just foam, as one might expect from other acoustic dampening solutions, but instead is a heavy, dense rubber-like sheet. It adhered nicely (consider getting a roller for it, though it's not 100% necessary depending on your application), and there's been zero odor or off-gassing.
on January 5, 2015
Dynamat is used for sound dampening and thermal resistance. I used it to quiet a downdraft vent in our kitchen by applying it to the outer metal housing under the range. This stopped the thin metal parts from vibrating when the fan was turned up. It worked well for that use case.

I'm also going to use it to replace the sound dampening material that came off the bottom of our stainless sink in the kitchen. Without the sound dampening material, even the smallest bump with anything hard and the sink makes a loud noise. I expect Dynamat to work just as well as the previous material (no loud noise...) and hopefully it will last longer and not fall off.
on June 6, 2016
Just finished installing it in my Jeep JK Unlimited. I give it only four stars just because it was such a
major pain to install. It does make my audio sound better and the car is quieter and I have not even put the carpet back in place yet.
Like a lot of other reviewers though, my hands have been hurting for two days with little cuts from the thin foil backing and
the strain to the wrists smushing it down into place. I think gloves would not have worked well when trying to separate the backing from
the sticky side. You can see the leading edge of the backing in the photo, but once you've used that edge, you have to dig your thumbnails into
the sticky rubber on one side and the backing on the other to get it apart and it does not separate easily. I still have black goo in my fingernails.
I'm also adding a layer of dynapad, so I hope that will further eliminate low frequency road noise.
on December 16, 2012
Installed these on my front door panels and improved sound quality, plus eliminated a rattle/vibration I had on my passenger side. They seemed to eliminate some road noise as well, though this may be a placebo effect. Stuff is essential for installing speakers in your doors.