5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shipping
Amazon is KING for school text books! New books for a fraction of the college book store price!! I received this book just as described and in a super fast manner. Although I have yet to review the book, It will be by my side for 16 wks of Eng. Comp II.
Published 23 months ago by KSstudent

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous!
Published on October 9, 2009 by KMac

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous!, October 9, 2009
This review is from: Dynamic Argument (Paperback)
This book is horrible. The example essays are terrible, but my prof says that part of the point is to see what is wrong with the essays so we can all avoid similar mistakes. I am generally generous when rating textbooks. They are not really meant to be entertaining, but this was is truly awful. Poorly written, uninteresting, lay out of the book doesn't make sense, poor flow from one chapter to another..... Please don't make this text your assigned reading, Professors!

2.0 out of 5 stars Dynamic Argument, February 18, 2009
This review is from: Dynamic Argument (Paperback)
I only recommend this book as a required text. It's full of boring, lengthly, poorly written essays. Other than that, there's not much to say about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars purchase review, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Dynamic Argument (Hardcover)
The product is just OK, but no fault of the seller. I was expecting the instructor manual, however, which this wasn't. Not sure why it was identified as the instructor manual, which I still would like to have. The seller's service was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shipping, August 1, 2012
This review is from: Dynamic Argument, Brief (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, June 12, 2009
This review is from: Dynamic Argument (Paperback)
The pruchase came quickly and in the condition the seller said it would be in. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast, October 6, 2008
This review is from: Dynamic Argument (Paperback)
I was very happy with my purches. It was very inexpensive and got here very quickly. And he was very nice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Service, February 4, 2011
This review is from: Dynamic Argument (Paperback)
I ordered a book from here over a month ago and have still yet to receive it. It's receiving day was dated back to a week and a half ago. I communicated my concern and requested that I have a refund, however their response was "our return policy is very reasonable, we will refund your money when you send back your purchase." Which yes is very reasonable, but when you have still not received the book it is very difficult to send it back to get your refund. I will never buy anything from here again.

Dynamic Argument, Brief
Dynamic Argument, Brief by Robert L. Lamm (Paperback - January 1, 2012)
$85.95 $74.97