Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on May 2, 2012
Saw them on line looked good. Received them in mail,and was somewhat taken back by what I thought was cheap white plastic YUK, basically. But then I put them together and plant my Lilly bulbs in them and used the flower rings that I also brought on Amazon. Well,WOW... was I surprised. I was so judgmental at first, I should not have judged a planter by its parts. They held up marvelously and looked so good. So many neighbors came over to ask and they could not believe the price nor the structural value of the white plastic containers. So Do I and would I recommend these without hesitation they clean up nice and they store for winter really well. I hope others enjoy these as much as I have.
on December 1, 2015
Beware! These are not dependably water-tight as they appear to be. I always place my potted houseplants in an outer container or dish filled with gravel so that I can water them from the bottom and provide extra humidity. Eight of the twelve urns I received served this purpose beautifully, but four of them slowly leaked a huge puddle on the hardwood floors in my livingroom. The leaks weren't immediately noticeable so after watering the pots I went off to work and didn't discover the disaster until I returned several hours later! I have since remedied this problem by sealing the leaks with silicone caulk. (If the urns are to be used outside leaking is not a problem, but you would want to drill adequate drainage holes so that rain water would not collect.)

I agree with other reviewers that the urns initially come across as cheap white plastic but they can be sprayed with Krylon or Rustoleum which come in a variety of colors and finishes from glossy to matte to stone-like.
on May 18, 2015
This urn was nicer than I thought it was going to be. It's pretty heavy duty for the price and did exactly what I wanted it to do. I spray painted it and the paint stayed on perfectly. I would definitely buy this product again.
on February 7, 2013
I love this planter...I've ordered them before and I was just adding to my collection. They look great on the patio with flowers and/or herbs growing in it. They do not hold up well outdoors in the winter, so make sure you bring them inside!!!
on June 9, 2015
Great for my indoor ferns. There's no drainage unless you drill a hole in the 2 pieces and the top does lift off the bottom when you pick it up to move it, but it looks great and is nice and light.
on February 10, 2015
These come with the pot and base separated but easily go together. They arrived unblemished and will be perfect as decoration for our upcoming wedding. The price was great for 12 urns.
on May 28, 2014
I was very pleased with the product; however, the packaging was disappointing. The urns were stuffed into a box that was not big enough causing two of the bases to become misshapen.
on December 10, 2013
we are doing the flowers for our wedding and inexpensive planters were crucial to our budget, these are not only inexpensive but durable and beautiful.
on January 4, 2014
This is a great product. It looks great on my porch, and transitioned well in side for the winter looks great on the
Plant table.
on June 8, 2015
The planters are just the right size, not to large. They look lovely on each side of the walkway. I would buy these planters again.