1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE OF DYNARES - THIS 25 ROLLS IS A FRAUD !!!!!!!!!!!, March 8, 2013
Bobby Blue "A kid at heart" (Eagleville, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dynarex Cotton Roll, Non-Sterile, 25 Rolls in a Polybag or 1 LB (Health and Beauty)
Somebody should explain to Dynarex what a "roll" is other than rolling a customer into believing there are 25 rolls of cotton in this polybag with a total weight of 1 pound. It is 1 roll of cotton. I was expecting 25 individual rolls of cotton in this bag for my medical need. Ok, they got me but never again. I hope EVERYBODY reads my review. I lose because I opened the bag while preparing to administer my medical need thus forfeiting the opportunity to return it. BEWARE OF DYNAREX ! I believe that what you dish out you get back double or triple OR what goes around comes around. YES, I am contacting Amazon about this and will ask for some kind of resolution.

1.0 out of 5 stars FRAUD ALERT .., July 14, 2013
This is a very misleading ad. I also got one roll of the product instead of 25. Don't buy from amazon. This is a poor ad and the customer service always sides with the seller.I learned mynlesson,hope you don't make the same mistake I did. This is bull**** on amazon part...