Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 43 questions
votes
I posted a similar question under the animal product review. Reply post indicates that the animal isn't worth the extra $50 over the DC25.
Feb 15, 2009 by S Mac
vote
No Dual voltage, just 110 AC
Mar 16, 2013 by flsurfer
votes
Had my Dyson for 18 months and it does an incredible job but cannot use it now as the ball filter pops out after 30 seconds so no suction. Very aggravating after spending so much for a vacuum cleaner!
Sep 2, 2012 by William Knab
votes
Kathi is right, its the only difference. If you don't have pets, I don't think you would need it. I will say that the pet head on the DC25 is much better than the first generation one which was total garbage. Save yourself the $50.00 and skip the attachment. But if you do have pets who shed, get the attachment. Its now worth it.
Dec 6, 2009 by Ian Michael Gumby
votes
This model comes with two attachments that are mounted on board - a small nozzle for upholstery, etc., and a crevice tool that has an extendable brush. Other attachments are available.
Dec 21, 2013 by Clicker Guy
votes
The vacuum weighs 16lbs, which is not a light machine. Two things that make that okay, even good: 1) the vacuum is very maneuverable due to the ball design, so it's easy on the wrist and very nimble to turn. You don't feel the weight when you're pushing the vac around; 2) the weight of the vacuum means that you don't have to push down into the carpet in order to get good suction. I have had mine for around a year now and still like it a lot. The vacuum does what a good vac should do -- pulls up a surprising amount of dust from carpets.
Aug 12, 2013 by Ken
votes
My Dyson is simply the best vacuum cleaner ever made. I often have a Shiba Inu as a house guest and there are times that he sheds like a Porcupine dropping quills. I wouldn't be surprised that my Dyson sucked up house rats, cats and small children. I often loan it to friends and they are amazed what it pulls up from their rugs. Easy to clean and use. I would recommend a Dyson to everyone.
Jan 24, 2014 by Frank A. Nesbitt
votes
110 v am afraid! Can't believe i'll have to sell it if i move elsewhere!
Mar 18, 2012 by Mahesh
votes
Because it's an overpaid piece of junk, mine did the same thing. It was like the motor couldn't take continuous use.
Jun 11, 2014 by RadioLongAgo
votes
Hi Terry - Your question is exactly why I purchased this item. I had a different Dyson and it only had a bare floor and carpet setting; it wouldn't move forward at all. The "ball" is excellent - easy to maneuver and does an excellent job! Heck, even my stepson likes using it!! We have a very high pile/high desity carpet and no complaints. Hope this helps!
Jan 21, 2013 by C. Gottstine
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers