Dyson refurbished vacuums have been stripped down, cleaned out, reassembled and thoroughly tested. They’re restored to a fully functional condition. In short, they are everything a Dyson machine should be- they work properly and don’t lose suction. Dyson refurbishes vacuums that are returned to us by retailers or consumers. Refurbishing these machines, rather than disposing of them, means that the parts and materials are re-used instead of wasted.
When a machine comes to us to be refurbished, it is first stripped down as far as necessary. Components removed from the machine that meet our high standards of quality are kept and cleaned. Most damaged or broken components are sent away for recycling. The core of the machine is thoroughly cleaned and new parts are added to replace damaged or cosmetically unacceptable parts discovered during the stripping down process.
Just like our brand new machines, the rebuilt machine then undergoes a comprehensive series of electrical and performance tests to ensure that it works as it should. For our vacuums, one of the tests carried out is a suction test. All refurbished vacuums are electrically tested in compliance with electrical and safety requirements. One of the primary differences between a new Dyson machine and a refurbished Dyson machine is its appearance – a scratch here or there, or a slightly clouded bin may provide a clue that it has been previously used. After it has passed all of the tests, the machine is then packaged and sent out. All Dyson refurbished vacuums come with a 6-month parts and labor warranty.
The Dyson DC35 Multi floor Reconditioned is a Dyson Digital Slim cordless vacuum cleaner for every floor type. It features a detachable long-reach wand and a motorized cleaner head. Powered by the Dyson digital motor, the most power-efficient motor ever developed for a cordless vacuum, the DC35 is the most powerful cordless vacuum cleaner.
The DC35 features Root Cyclone technology, in which powerful centrifugal forces spin dust and dirt out of the air and into the bin, with no loss of suction. This cordless vacuum is powered by the Dyson digital motor, which operates up to three times faster than conventional motors.
Dyson DC35 Reconditioned features a conductive carbon fiber brush bar. This brush bar contains rows of ultra-fine carbon fiber filaments engineered to remove fine dust from hard floors, as well as stiff bristles designed for intensive cleaning on rugs and carpets. The velour bumper on the front of the floor tool protects furniture and walls from bumps and bruises, and an independent motor in the cleaner head spins the brush bar 1,500 times a minute for maximum pickup.
DC35 has a 22.2 volt lithium-ion battery that doesn’t fade during use, so power stays strong as you clean. Additionally, this lithium-ion battery recharges up to three times faster than others. Dual power mode allows for 15 minutes of high constant suction for regular cleaning, (13 minutes with the motorized floor tool attachment), or 6 minutes on MAX power for more difficult cleaning tasks.
The Dyson DC35 Reconditioned has a detachable long-reach wand made of lightweight aluminium, allowing the user to reach up high, down low and into awkward spaces for all around cleaning capability. The clear bin allows you to see when it’s full, and is easily emptied with the push of a button minimizing contact with dirt and allergens.
The Dyson DC35 Reconditioned cordless vacuum cleaner includes a combination accessory tool which converts to a brush tool for dusting, and a crevice tool for cleaning tight and narrow spaces. The included docking station can be used for recharging and storing the machine and attachments when not in use. DC35 Reconditioned comes with a 6-month parts and labor warranty.
- Root Cyclone technology - powerful centrifugal forces spin dust and dirt out of the air and into the bin with no loss of suction.
- Dyson digital motor - the fastest, most power-efficient motor ever developed for a cordless vacuum cleaner. Up to three times faster than conventional motors.
- Motorized floor tool with carbon fiber brush - stiff nylon bristles spin up to 1,500 rpm to remove ground-in dirt from carpets. Velour bumper on the front of the floor tool protects furniture and walls from bumps and bruises.
- Fade-free 22.2V lithium-ion battery - doesn’t fade during use, so power stays strong as you clean. Recharges up to three times faster than others.
- Dual power mode - 15 minutes of high constant suction for regular cleaning, (13 minutes with the motorized floor tool attachment), or 6 minutes on MAX power for more difficult tasks.
- Detachable long-reach wand - lightweight aluminium wand reaches up high, down low and into awkward gaps for cleaning hard-to-reach areas conveniently.
- Cleaner head pivots for easier steering - articulates 180° without losing contact with the floor. No more awkward movements to steer around furniture and obstacles.
- Hygienic bin emptying - just push the button to release the dirt. The clear bin lets you see when it needs emptying.
- Docking station - recharges and stores the machine and attachments when not in use
- Includes a combination accessory tool and crevice tool
- Refurbished machine 6-month warranty - parts and labor guaranteed by Dyson for 6 months.