Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Dyson DC35 Multi floor Cordless Vacuum Cleaner- Fa...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 29% off the $329.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Dyson DC35 Multi floor Cordless Vacuum Cleaner- Factory Reconditioned
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Dyson digital motor- 3 times faster than conventional motors. Creates the most power-efficient cordless vacuum.
- Motorized floor tool with carbon fiber brushes-Ultra-fine conductive carbon fiber brushes clean hard floors. Rotating nylon brushes remove ground-in dirt from carpets.
- 22.2V lithium-ion battery- Releases charge evenly. Recharges up to 3 times faster than others.
- Root Cyclone(TM) technology- Patented technology that doesn't lose suction power as you vacuum.
- Detachable long-reach wand- Lightweight aluminum wand reaches high, low and into awkward gaps.
- Dyson digital motor- 3 times faster than conventional motors. Creates the most power-efficient cordless vacuum.^Motorized floor tool with carbon fiber brushes-Ultra-fine conductive carbon fiber brushes clean hard floors. Rotating nylon brushes remove ground-in dirt from carpets.^22.2V lithium-ion battery- Releases charge evenly. Recharges up to 3 times faster than others.^Root Cyclone(TM) technology- Patented technology that doesn't lose suction power as you vacuum.^Detachable long-reach wand- Lightweight aluminum wand reaches high, low and into awkward gaps
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Dyson refurbished vacuums have been stripped down, cleaned out, reassembled and thoroughly tested. They’re restored to a fully functional condition. In short, they are everything a Dyson machine should be- they work properly and don’t lose suction. Dyson refurbishes vacuums that are returned to us by retailers or consumers. Refurbishing these machines, rather than disposing of them, means that the parts and materials are re-used instead of wasted.
When a machine comes to us to be refurbished, it is first stripped down as far as necessary. Components removed from the machine that meet our high standards of quality are kept and cleaned. Most damaged or broken components are sent away for recycling. The core of the machine is thoroughly cleaned and new parts are added to replace damaged or cosmetically unacceptable parts discovered during the stripping down process.
Just like our brand new machines, the rebuilt machine then undergoes a comprehensive series of electrical and performance tests to ensure that it works as it should. For our vacuums, one of the tests carried out is a suction test. All refurbished vacuums are electrically tested in compliance with electrical and safety requirements. One of the primary differences between a new Dyson machine and a refurbished Dyson machine is its appearance – a scratch here or there, or a slightly clouded bin may provide a clue that it has been previously used. After it has passed all of the tests, the machine is then packaged and sent out. All Dyson refurbished vacuums come with a 6-month parts and labor warranty.
The Dyson DC35 Multi floor Reconditioned is a Dyson Digital Slim cordless vacuum cleaner for every floor type. It features a detachable long-reach wand and a motorized cleaner head. Powered by the Dyson digital motor, the most power-efficient motor ever developed for a cordless vacuum, the DC35 is the most powerful cordless vacuum cleaner.
The DC35 features Root Cyclone technology, in which powerful centrifugal forces spin dust and dirt out of the air and into the bin, with no loss of suction. This cordless vacuum is powered by the Dyson digital motor, which operates up to three times faster than conventional motors.
Dyson DC35 Reconditioned features a conductive carbon fiber brush bar. This brush bar contains rows of ultra-fine carbon fiber filaments engineered to remove fine dust from hard floors, as well as stiff bristles designed for intensive cleaning on rugs and carpets. The velour bumper on the front of the floor tool protects furniture and walls from bumps and bruises, and an independent motor in the cleaner head spins the brush bar 1,500 times a minute for maximum pickup.
DC35 has a 22.2 volt lithium-ion battery that doesn’t fade during use, so power stays strong as you clean. Additionally, this lithium-ion battery recharges up to three times faster than others. Dual power mode allows for 15 minutes of high constant suction for regular cleaning, (13 minutes with the motorized floor tool attachment), or 6 minutes on MAX power for more difficult cleaning tasks.
The Dyson DC35 Reconditioned has a detachable long-reach wand made of lightweight aluminium, allowing the user to reach up high, down low and into awkward spaces for all around cleaning capability. The clear bin allows you to see when it’s full, and is easily emptied with the push of a button minimizing contact with dirt and allergens.
The Dyson DC35 Reconditioned cordless vacuum cleaner includes a combination accessory tool which converts to a brush tool for dusting, and a crevice tool for cleaning tight and narrow spaces. The included docking station can be used for recharging and storing the machine and attachments when not in use. DC35 Reconditioned comes with a 6-month parts and labor warranty.
- Root Cyclone technology - powerful centrifugal forces spin dust and dirt out of the air and into the bin with no loss of suction.
- Dyson digital motor - the fastest, most power-efficient motor ever developed for a cordless vacuum cleaner. Up to three times faster than conventional motors.
- Motorized floor tool with carbon fiber brush - stiff nylon bristles spin up to 1,500 rpm to remove ground-in dirt from carpets. Velour bumper on the front of the floor tool protects furniture and walls from bumps and bruises.
- Fade-free 22.2V lithium-ion battery - doesn’t fade during use, so power stays strong as you clean. Recharges up to three times faster than others.
- Dual power mode - 15 minutes of high constant suction for regular cleaning, (13 minutes with the motorized floor tool attachment), or 6 minutes on MAX power for more difficult tasks.
- Detachable long-reach wand - lightweight aluminium wand reaches up high, down low and into awkward gaps for cleaning hard-to-reach areas conveniently.
- Cleaner head pivots for easier steering - articulates 180° without losing contact with the floor. No more awkward movements to steer around furniture and obstacles.
- Hygienic bin emptying - just push the button to release the dirt. The clear bin lets you see when it needs emptying.
- Docking station - recharges and stores the machine and attachments when not in use
- Includes a combination accessory tool and crevice tool
- Refurbished machine 6-month warranty - parts and labor guaranteed by Dyson for 6 months.
Top Customer Reviews
Upon opening and inspecting the unit, it looked brand new.
There was a notice that the clear plastic collection bin may be cloudy due to being used, but that was not the case with this one.
I charged it up and it works great.
Good suction when using for hardwood/tile floors or with the attachments.
It may not be great for carpeting, but we don't have any because we have dogs. Dogs + carpet = too much work.
Larger debris will get stuck in the beater bar, but this unit is meant for light cleaning and/or touchup.
The documentation says ~6 minutes on max or 13 minutes on regular setting.
I ran it on max for about 10 minutes before it needed to be recharged. If you need to vacuum for a long time, get a corded one.
Pros : Sturdy construction, easy to change accessories, easy to empty collection bin, easily removable beater bar for easy cleaning, comes with wall hanger for charging, good suction for a cordless, 6 month warranty on refurbed unit.
Cons : It didn't make me sammiches.
After struggling with all sorts of battery-powered vacuums through the years, I wanted several things: a lithium ion battery pack, enough voltage to develop high suction, large dust collection chamber that is easy to dump, simple replaceable filters likely to be available after 10 or so years, and enough quality that I would still want to own it after 10 years.
These requirements really cut the number of choices down to a handful, and further, cut it down to one vacuum, the Dyson DC35. Unfortunately, picking the vacuum up in a store did not make me comfortable with the price of a new one, I questioned if all of my requirements were necessary. Would the Dyson last?
Then I discovered the reconditioned offering on Amazon. I could own the Dyson DC35 for a reasonable price and not feel so bad if it wasn't what it looked like. I haven't owned a vacuum that didn't disappoint me sooner rather than later.
The reconditioned Dyson has not disappointed me in the least.
First, the "reconditioned" vacuum looked brand new. It was beautifully packed and complete. It looked perfect. It worked great, but the battery ran out far too quickly, it seemed to me. As I read the very simple and wonderfully written instructions, I realized that the vacuum has two speeds, normal and max, and that my vacuum was permanently stuck in "max". The battery had lasted exactly as long as the instructions said it would on "max".Read more ›
The 3 star rating is mainly for the poor quality control. The vacuum itself seems great, but since this is a review for a refurbished product, the review must reflect the quality of the product.
I have the handheld Dyson Dyson DC34 cordless vacuum cleaner for my condo in the city and after 4 years and just one replacement battery it has served me [and continues to serve me] very well indeed. Having recently seen a TV ad for the DC35 I thought it would be the perfect addition to my new property. I bought my previous Dyson refurbished and was thoroughly happy with that decision, so I decided to go the refurb route again. I purchased it prior to closing on the cabin.
The Dyson arrived as new, and brilliantly packaged [albeit in generic brown cardboard - which was ok with me].
The day I moved into my new property, one of the first things I did was unpack the Dyson and got it straight to work. It performed wonderfully. The variety of tools it comes with are all functional and well designed to do the full gamut of cleaning tasks.
With the extended long-reach wand tool I was able to reach up high to clear the many cobwebs around the doors and windows. The other great advantage of this tool is the capability is sucking up at arms length all the various creepy-crawlies that one encounters in a rural home. I don't have arachnophobia, but I really didn't want to get any closer to some of those humungous spiders than I had to!
The other great benefit is the wireless nature of the device. Being able to cover the whole house without have to go from outlet to outlet is a huge plus.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We labored for more than a year in our smaller place with a "regular" vac until finally we couldn't stand it any longer. It was inconvenient, loud and not very thorough. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Bill Cole
We have a refurbished Dyson vacuum that we bought through Amazon that has been wonderful and worked well for many years. Read morePublished 5 months ago by B. B. Lewis
Well designed, effective. Not quite as powerful as we thought it would be. Charge doesn't last super long but long enough to do the spot cleaning for which it is designed. Read morePublished 6 months ago by T.B.
I am not an easy to please individual when it comes to cleanliness - OCD might be a term used around me a little :-) We have tried enough handhelds for me to have given up hope. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Kay
Wished I hadn't. Less than a year into it... Had to replace. It works nicely, but power could be better. Annoyed by the crappy warranty, not worthy of Dyson.Published 11 months ago by T. OHagan
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets