5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the original
My Dyson hose lasted less than 2 years. I tried this very cost effective replacement and am happy with it. It is more flexible than the original so you can actually stretch it out without the whole vacuum cleaner either following you or tipping over. It was easy to install and fits perfectly. 5 stars!
Published 19 months ago by Jimmianne

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
The end that connects to the wand, came apart and broke with in a week. I do not recommend this product,
Published 2 months ago by andrea jensen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the original, January 3, 2013
Jimmianne (Southern Piedmont) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Replacement Suction & Attachment Hose, fits Part 920232-02. (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERIOR AFTERMARKET REPLACEMENT, December 23, 2013
The original hose that came with our vacuum tore and we had to tape it with gorilla tape while waiting for our replacement hose after owning it about 2 years. The original hose was very stiff and actually kinda hard to use and when it did rip I was actually not that surprised with the way I usually pretty aggressively fought with it when wanting to use the hose attachment. Because the original hose was so stiff and wanted to spring closed all the time, it actually kind of discouraged me from using it up until the day it ripped open.

The replacement hose seems of at least as good quality, but is actually much more flexible, so will require no fighting with when I want to use the hose option, which means I'm not putting any excess pressure on it encouraging a tear. The fittings were perfect. At first I didn't exactly know how to remove the bottom, but when you see the replacement part, there is an obvious tab on the back, and replacement literally took me like 20 seconds.

This item brought new life to a vacuum we actually really like, and I will definitely be using the hose attachment much more now. The rest of the vacuum seems fine and I'm sure will work for years more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than the Original, March 20, 2014
So glad the original broke....after reading the reviews we pickup this hose and glad we did. Functions better than the original, in that it lets you stretch it without fear of getting pulled back when you turn on the vacuum! Quality is great and I feel like I have a new vac! Now looking at the other accessories...thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 29, 2014
right part, works perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 29, 2014
perfect fit replacement

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the manufacture's Hose, June 23, 2014
If your Dyson DC 33 breaks, this is the one to get, just like other reviewer noted. It doesn't fight you like the original one. It's very easy to replace. Go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars suction hose, June 1, 2014
The hose fit perfect jupst like the original. It does stretch out alot easier then the original. The great part delivered right to my door. And if you are a prime member no shipping cost. Ver convenient.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, May 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Working as intended, April 24, 2014
the delivery was fast and this replacement is working as intended. I will recommended it fits perfect into position and no problems at all

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement, April 23, 2014
excellent quality, price much lower than ordering through dyson, very satisfied with this purchase, make sure to get the right length, as dyson has various models

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›