5.0 out of 5 stars A Helpful Tool Kit for Your Dyson Cordless
I got this tool kit for the Dyson DC35 cordless vacuum cleaner mainly because it contains smaller versions of the soft dusting brush and the extension hose. I use these in combination to vacuum blinds, lamp shades, picture frames, and wood molding and they work great--the dust is gone in a single swipe. I even vacuum my computer keyboard with it.

This kit also...
Published on March 2, 2012 by D. Knight

1.0 out of 5 stars This "kit" is a complete ripoff
Seventy bucks for pieces of plastic. I should have known. My advice is to save your money
Published 2 months ago by cheue444

5.0 out of 5 stars A Helpful Tool Kit for Your Dyson Cordless, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Dyson Handheld Tool Kit (Kitchen)

This kit also contains a smaller version of the stiff bristle brush, which is good for getting pet hair up off the carpeted stairs (especially the corners), and an 8 inch wide nozzle tool. I can't find anything similar that is sold separately, but it looks like an upholstery tool with both edges lined with that red nubby fabric you find on lint/pet hair tools.

This tool kit definitely extends the versatility of the cordless Dyson.

4.0 out of 5 stars handy tools for the DC series, March 19, 2012
D. Long (S Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dyson Handheld Tool Kit (Kitchen)
I got this with my DC35 and must say that the dusting head in combination with the flexible hose are one of my favorite ways to use this vacuum. It really beats getting out the spray cleaners and rags to dust my house. The price is a little steep (like everything from Dyson), but you'd pay the same for the 2 pieces I mentioned on their own so why not have the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed with the basic cordless Dyson, September 6, 2013
This review is from: Dyson Handheld Tool Kit (Kitchen)
The small hard bristle brush is worth the cost. It should be included in the base package, rather than that funky brush that's in there. These take the cordless Dyson to the next level!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful tool kit for the Dyson Motorized DC59, September 18, 2014
Judy L. (Marengo, Il. USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Dyson Handheld Tool Kit (Kitchen)
I bought this tool kit for my Dyson Motorized DC59, and I am very glad that I got it. The extra tools really broaden the usefulness of this vacuum. The flexible extension hose is really useful when using only the power head. It really helps in directing the vacuuming tools where you want them. The wide nozzle tool works well for larger areas like couch cushions. Really, I have found areas that each of these tools has made the job easier. I would recommend this tool kit for anyone that buys a Dyson vacuum they will fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to have, May 11, 2014
M Beal "marusya" (Prescott, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dyson Handheld Tool Kit (Kitchen)
Works with my big dyson too. And big dyson tools interchange with the car vac. Well worth the cost to buy the tools.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use these all the time., November 9, 2013
P. Price (Bloomington, IN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dyson Handheld Tool Kit (Kitchen)
These tools should be included with the Dyson as routine. I use them all the time and they give a great deal of versatility to my Dyson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyson Cordless Tool Kit is excellent, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Dyson Handheld Tool Kit (Kitchen)
This is a great addition to the dyson cordless handheld. . shipped quickly and fits the handheld perfectly. It is Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyson tool kit, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Dyson Handheld Tool Kit (Kitchen)
I really find the tool kit makes the Dyson handheld vac even more versatile. I have a small place and these tools plus the vac do the job beautifully.

1.0 out of 5 stars This "kit" is a complete ripoff, December 13, 2014
This review is from: Dyson Handheld Tool Kit (Kitchen)

3.0 out of 5 stars I found it was unnecessary to add this tool kit to my purchase of ..., October 6, 2014
This review is from: Dyson Handheld Tool Kit (Kitchen)
I found it was unnecessary to add this tool kit to my purchase of a dyson cordless vacuum cleaner. For those of you who have hardwood or laminate floors the head with the brushes that come with the vacuum is more than sufficient in doing an excellent job cleaning as it articulates. I guess I will eventually use the attachments but for now if your main focus is keeping a clean floor the swiveling brush head does a fine job.

Dyson Handheld Tool Kit