Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 13, 2014
Love the keyboard. The lights are a bit bright, but that's fine. It lights up my room in the dark! Keys are nice and big. The color is vibrant. I only wish the enter key was a little longer. Often my pinky misses and hits the / key instead. Other than that, perfect for the price.
on September 12, 2014
Shipped very quickly and is very nice the keyboard is very large and spaced out it will get some taking use to but other than that its great
on December 5, 2015
after a week of use, some keys have different problems when I change mode or reaction rate.
1. In all modes, direction keys "up, down, left, right" do not work properly or do not work.
2. In 2nd and 3rd mode, "left Shift", "M", "<,", "?/" do not work
3. In 4th mode, "?/" does not work
4. In reaction 2ms, keys are combine to one key. This happen to all the keys of last second row of keyboard. (Example: press "c" it inputs "cvm", press "v" input "vbb", press "m" input "m,,,," etc.)
on June 26, 2014
I would give it a 5 stars if: this is a gaming keyboard... but there's no on board control of anything... at least a volume control...

Other than that... very nice looking and well built keyboard...
0Comment9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2014
It looks like a very nice keyboard and the keys type great, however when I received mine at least 8 keys simply did not work, straight out of the box. I'm having to return it. I think if all the keys worked it would be a great keyboard but sort of a big deal when major keys don't operate at all.
on December 21, 2014
This is my second one of these keyboards first one I damaged but still works fine. This one has a spring issue in the spacebar which I thought I could ignore but it does get a bit irritating at times. Overall it is a nice keyboard.
on August 5, 2015
really BRIGHT...
NICE KEYBOARD,

Cons.
Would be nice to change the font...B key is weird..and so are a few others..
Also the - and = key, Shifted characters are reversed...IF they didnt notice..

Its good for what I want. Its Quick and snappy. gotta get used to the Ease of touching the keys..very sensitive..
I will say 1 thing...I have NEVER liked Multi media keys...Let me make my own.
CTRL are nice, ALT is nice, Shift is nice..but you have given me another BEtter button to program...
LET ME USE IT..
I would love to redesign a keyboard and trackball..
on January 7, 2015
Some pros - It's got nice lighting, and really soft keys. They're so soft, that I didn't feel what I was typing most of the time.

Cons - The lighting can't be changed, and it stays on 24/7. So if you don't like it, you may wish to reconsider.
Felt quite cheap. The lifts in the back were made kind of poorly (One worked really well, the other not so much.)

I guess the biggest issue with keyboards like these is that you're looking details in specs (such as anti-ghosting, etc.), making their price a bit unattractive.

I'd personally go expensive, or go cheap. I'll stick to my K120 Logitech Keyboard for now.
on December 31, 2015
My son loved this keyboard - especially the color contrasting keys. It's just different enough from a "normal" keyboard to make it a "gamers keyboard" without all the expense of the high-tech pro gamer boards. If your gamer is into Minecraft/Skyrim etc, this is plenty enough keyboard for a long time.
on October 2, 2015
Good keyboard all in all. I like the way the gaming keys are blued in AND they ship regular colored keys just in case "you want to be normal." The blue lights are a little bright, but all in all, a great keyboard.