5.0 out of 5 stars I love these jeans!
I bought two pairs in this brand...I love them! They are absoulutly my favorite. I would order again if I saw a pair in black.
Published 5 months ago by t_thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, but Way cute...
Despite the fact that they did not fit, the style is really cut and stylish. I would not order if you wear any larger than a 16 becasue that is about the size of the largest cut. Will be keeping as motivation to get into by end of summer.
Published 2 months ago by Portia D. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these jeans!, March 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, May 20, 2014
This review is from: E-LINE Distressed plus size DARK BLUE DENIM JEANS HIGH WAIST WOMENS SKINNY pants (Apparel)
I soooooo love them! I am the type that HATES buying jeans but these fit perfect and don't have the cheap stretchy texture. Just the right amount of elasticity. A must have

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find, April 2, 2014
Would love to get more !! Will definitely order more. Looking for black and white too! Definitely recommend this sight

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER DUPER SO EXCITED, May 14, 2014
ok first off I have to be very clear. I typically shop at Maurices and buy vigoss jeans and sometimes silvers. in those pants I can wear a 14 pretty tight, and a 16 fits just right no camel toe LOL...
ok so anyway I ordered the 3X and they fit just perfect!!!!!!!! so I would go so far as to say a 3X is a 16 womens. if you cant fit that, dont bother. although they do have a very nice stretch to them so if your into squeezing into your jeans go for it
the jeans looked great, fit great, perfect length, i like a little stacking at the bottom in case I wear a hightop or something, the pockets and distressing was exactly like the picture. and they came in like 3 days here in the US.
love em, wearing them to work tomorrow

5.0 out of 5 stars while pretty to look at, August 25, 2014
I'm a size 16, and I received a pair of jeans that is said to be size "x" I don't even know what that means in American sizes. But apparently it's close to a size 16. If your a 18 these will be too tight. and these were a bit tight, but the over all look with the distressed rips and the color of the denim. . But there's a lot of hardware on the jeand. The tag in the back is metal. With rhinestones, while pretty to look at, he'll on the washing machine and dryer. .. However I can't use the jeans, because the button didnt come on the jeans. It is missing. I don't know if it fell off in the washer, because I washed the jeans the day I got them, before I decided to wear them for a special event. Which I could not do. Guess I have to throw them away. Love the pants though. I want to order a replacement pair. But it shows they're unavailable now . Sad..

2.0 out of 5 stars to small, June 23, 2014
I was thinking I was getting real plus size jeans but the are really for young ladies I had to give them away

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, but Way cute..., June 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great jeans, June 18, 2014
I read the reviews before purchasing. I am a size 16 jeans and I read to get a bigger size. So I ordered a 3x and it fit just perfect.love the fit and the look of the jeans. Good quality and arrived within 4days.will deffinitely order more jeans

3.0 out of 5 stars too small, June 11, 2014
The sizes are really small but they have great customer service to make exchanging very easy and the turnaround time is fast

1.0 out of 5 stars to small, May 6, 2014
I wear a 2x I offered them a size bigger and they were still wa@y to small wasted my money

Rate and Discover Movies