5.0 out of 5 stars VERY helpful... as long as you know how to use it
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:24 Mins
All you need to do is to NOT follow the instructions. See my video for the specific tip.
Published 9 months ago by thuyihan1206

2.0 out of 5 stars Really?
Published 12 months ago by noOne

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY helpful... as long as you know how to use it, April 9, 2014
This review is from: E-PRANCE 2 in 1 Car Transparent Anti-glare Glass Car Sun Visor for Day & Night Driving (Automotive)
Length:: 2:24 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Install/Cuts Night Glare I'm a Hero, November 18, 2013
Just what the wife wanted to cut glare at night. Easy to install does the job, now I'm a hero.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I needed, November 16, 2013
wanted visor for both day and night...easy to install or move to other visor if I'm the passenger...very suitable for short people like me as at certain times a day the sun goes below the car visor...easy to move visor down and up...

2.0 out of 5 stars Really?, January 8, 2014
noOne (Livonia, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I put up the customer images because even though I read the reviews before I bought this, it looks a lot better in the pictures than it does in person, especially after you get over the shock of seeing the box and feeling like you got conned into buying some piece of plastic that probably cost a couple of dollars (or yen or whatever) in China. The plastic came dirty, and is flimsy, and I was afraid that if I did manage to pull out the arm or whatever you want to call it, I would end up breaking it. I didn't. But I have not used this yet and I highly regret getting two of them (let alone one). I would not have gotten even one, had I seen the box it came in. Shame on you Amazon, for selling a product that I had to come back on your website, and look at the pictures advertising the product, in order to figure out how to even figure out how to make it fit to the visor, because no - the instructions are not in English (which you should not have to go to the reviews to find out - that should be spelled out in the details of the product, or else it is false advertising by omitting a pertinent detail in a product).

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work well in my car., January 27, 2014
Eileen Spence (GLOUCESTER, VIRGINIA, US) - See all my reviews
I have a Chevy Equinox and with this installed, I was not able to use my regular visor because the e-prance is so bulky at the attachment end. Also, when they were used, they were at an angle, and I had to detach my car visor so they sat level. I am average height, and most of the time car headlights were below the bottom of the e-prance visor. I returned this item - was very disappointed in it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, January 21, 2014
And yes, everything in Chinese but it's fairly intuitive to figure out. Problem is, rather than helping eliminate the glare at night it only makes it all yellow. The day visor is probably more useful and I could get it to fit on my small car but it does bump the rear view mirror. Good thing it wasn't too expensive. Think I will use other viewer's advice and pass it around as a white elephant gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, January 9, 2014
Jane (Afton, VA, US) - See all my reviews
I should have paid more attention to the reviews. It sounded like the perfect solution, however, if you have a small car or small SUV the item is heavy enough to pull down the visor in the car! I was a bit suspicious when the box arrived from China and there were no instructions in English! My husband and I had a good chuckle but did manage to figure it out. Drove to work the next day and had to keep my hand on the visor as it kept flopping down......kind of defeated the purpose! I sent in a request to return it as it was definitely not useful. They wrote a nice e-mail but wanted a lot more information so I just wrote back and told them not to worry as it was becoming too much trouble and that I would just give it to someone who had a big car and see if it worked for them! They thought that was an excellent idea. This item has become a party item and will get handed around at the Christmas swaps! Definitely been amusing but it is completely useless. Thank you. (Oh - I cannot submit without giving at least one star)

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, February 19, 2014
First of all, the instructions were written entirely in Chinese. The visors broke off the mounting bracket the first time I tried to use them. Save your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Language Barrier, March 18, 2014
This product came with a non-English only instructions!!!!!!!!! Did they assume that all Americans understand non-English languages? What a waste!

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate this item, March 12, 2014
I thought this item would help with the glare from sun and or car lights... NOT...nothing but a piece of plastic...not worth the money