E.T. Blu-ray - $18 at walmart.com ($20 w/plush toy)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 29, 2012 6:53:59 AM PDT
Peein Elmo says:
http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=e.t.+blu-ray&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=4096

Posted on Jun 29, 2012 12:02:49 PM PDT
I'm not sure it's the EXACT same product - The WalMart site doesn't mention a UltraViolet copy with the one for sale there. That may be meaningless to some - I, for one, don't know what an "UltraViolet" copy is exactly - but, just sayin'.

Also, WalMart has the regular (standalone) DVD, which is weird since I haven't seen it here on Amazon...but then again I didn't look for it...so...not sure why anyone would need it, the Blu ray pkgs, both Amazon's & WalMart's have the DVD, which is great 'cause you'll probably need to update your BD player or buy a new one altogether...

Posted on Jul 1, 2012 5:57:01 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 1, 2012 5:57:18 AM PDT
It's the exact product . Walmart for the normal non plush combo is using a generic cover that gets used a lot in Weekly ad papers. Funny enough I've had Walmart refuse to price match when Target used a similar cover for Back to the Future Blu-ray set when they had it for $14.99. If you look at the Plush you can clearly see the cover art says Ultraviolet. I wonder if the problem may however be the wrong MSRP Walmart has listed.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 29, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
E.T. - The Extra-Terrestrial
E.T. - The Extra-Terrestrial by Henry Thomas (DVD)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (1,023)