Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: E-Ware EW-5K102B Electric Yogurt Maker
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 12, 2012
My family loves yogurt but the "good" organic brands are very expensive, so I purchased the E-ware yogurt maker and really enjoy it. I can use my own fresh, organic ingredients and make it much cheaper. The machine is not big so it doesn't take up much room and it's very simple to make the yogurt, which turns out thick and creamy. I know you can make yogurt in a crock pot or the oven, but the yogurt maker with the glass jars is so much handier.
on January 3, 2013
It makes me great yogurt every time! The key is the temperature, test to make sure it's not more than 110 degrees and be sure to preheat the machine a few mns before each use. The jars are made of glass with plastic lids which you do not use until the yogurt cool down and ready for the frig. This is a very economical way to prepare your own yogurt. A great investment!
on December 17, 2012
This is such a simple and easy to use yogurt maker. To make yogurt it requires a good recipe to make it correctly though. The recipe book it came with did not tell me how to prepare it. I like my yogurt thick and according to the directions it comes out thin. I find that if u add a little bit of dry milk to a cup of the yogurt mix and then mix those first, and then u mix the rest of it all together it comes out smooth and thick.
on December 29, 2012
Love this item. Have had at least 6 months & never had a problem. Jars are easy to clean, despite what other reviewers have said on other web sites. I have absolutely no problem. Takes a little time to figure what is right for you. How long to incubate the yogurt, best combination of ingredients, how long to let it cool before putting in the refrigerator etc. What kind of milk to use.

Researched suggestions for different recipes for yogurt and finally hit on the perfecft one. I was kind of just trial & error. I ended up not heating the milk beyond just comfortably warm. Also learned it is good to preheat the item about 3 minutes before putting the yogurt into the jars in the maker Found the best & cheapest starter. Even bought extra set of jars in case one broke

Now, it is so quick and easy, I make yogurt at least once a week.
on June 24, 2013
Soy Yogurt comes out nice and thick with this yogurt maker. I love it. I'm not normally a yogurt fiend, but fresh yogurt is amazing. It's so much better than store-bought. Plus, I can control the amount of sugar. Yay.
on March 4, 2013
I purchased this machine a week ago and have used it twice do far. It makes yogurt with little effort. Take 4 cups of whole milk stir in 6 oz of plain Greek yogurt whisk together pour it into the jars and turn the machine on. I incubated mine for 12 hours it was a bit thin do I strained one with cheese cloth and that corrected the problem. Once you taste fresh yogurt you'll be done with high sugar manufactured yogurt!
on January 28, 2012
I love this yogurt maker. I have already made 2 batches and they are so yummy. When I'm ready to eat one I mix a small amount of vanilla extract in it and top it with a few sliced strawberries and granola. I also love the fact that I am controlling what is in my yogurt. No sugar or artificial sweetener
on April 2, 2013
Easy to use and gives a good result. You have to find the right starter as some yogurts are better than others for that. I have used it with all types of milk, the higher the fat content, the more creamy the yogurt will be.
on September 25, 2012
The yogurt maker is perfect for use at home. It makes 7 perfect servings, works exactly as described, easy to use, easy to clean, easy to store and the yogurt is absolutely delicious. Do try adding the powdered milk to the recipe for a great Greek yogurt, add your own flavorings/fruit! Shipment arrived earlier than expected and the product was packaged well with no damage. E-Ware EW-5K102B Electric Yogurt Maker
on June 17, 2013
I love this! Saves me lots of money but, most importantly, I know exactly what's in my yogurt. This could not be any easier to use. 1 at of Amy milk you chose, a tablespoon of yogurt as starter and you're good to go. I add a tablespoon of powered milk as a thickener as my preference, but its not necessary. Love this machine!