5.0 out of 5 stars EBoost is wonderful - for a daily vitamin boost
EBoost has a nice fiz and flavor to it. It is packed with Vitamins C and B12 - which makes it better than any vitamin capsule (that takes time to dissolve and gets partially wasted by your system). EBoost also has copper, zinc, and potassium - which make it invaluable.

It's easy to carry in your pocket or purse and is great for taking to work
- for...
Published on January 12, 2008 by Valerie Atkinson Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Orange Eboost
Published on December 5, 2011 by leighmarker

5.0 out of 5 stars EBoost is wonderful - for a daily vitamin boost, January 12, 2008

It's easy to carry in your pocket or purse and is great for taking to work
- for lunchtime - or for travel - where you need vitamins each day - but
don't want to carry a heavy bottle or container of vitamin pills.

Pretty ingenious.

5.0 out of 5 stars It gave me so much energy, December 28, 2012
This review is from: E-boost 5 Pack Daily Health Booster (Health and Beauty)
I've actually had to cut back and only drink one every other day! The taste is not bad. Really wish it didn't have fizz but its doesn't have much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great energizer without the buzz, October 29, 2012
Jaclyn (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: E-boost 5 Pack Daily Health Booster (Health and Beauty)
I really love this product because it is a double whammy. It keeps me energized without the frantic buzz I get from caffeine. And, since I'm being kept up when my body most likely needs a nap, I escape getting sick with the loads of vitamin c. Excellent product if a bit pricy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Energy boost!, May 22, 2012
This review is from: E-boost 5 Pack Daily Health Booster (Health and Beauty)
I received a 5-pack in the mail and had no expectations as I did not know much about EBOOST. The flavor to me is horrible, and is such that worsens with additives, haha. In my experience, it gave me a nice gradual increase in attentiveness and energy without any jittery side effects. I would recommend this.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you like Tang, you'll love this, March 1, 2012
This review is from: E-boost 5 Pack Daily Health Booster (Health and Beauty)
I got a free sample of EBoost and I was hopeful since I don't like energy drinks with a bunch of artificial stuff in it.

This orange flavor tastes terrible. It reminds me of the taste of Tang, the artificial orange juice substitute of the 60's and 70's. Yuck.

I also didn't feel any energy boost at all.

Unfortunately, I won't be buying this product and will keep looking for the "right" one...

3.0 out of 5 stars Orange Eboost, December 5, 2011
This review is from: E-boost 5 Pack Daily Health Booster (Health and Beauty)
Good stuff, helped me not be so hungry all the time. I only ordered five to begin with and the orange was pretty good. I wished I had ordered the orange again, but I ordered a larger box (I think 20) of the Pink Lemonade-bad choice for me anyways. The taste is way too intense and it has upset my stomach. Thats the only bad thing, the price wasn't bad and the orange had a pretty good taste. Would of been a five star if not for the taste.

E-boost 5 Pack Daily Health Booster