2-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
FiiO E12 Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier
|Price:||$128.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Aluminum body built to withstand wear and tear
- Speaker sound field simulation to lessen the "in-head" sound of headphones
- 22V high voltage supply with 850mW maximum output power for larger headphones
- Charging indicator blinks according to how long charge will take depending on what it is plugged into
- Charges fully via laptop in 3 hours
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Bulid quality: The Fiio E12 is encased in a machined aluminum box (about the size of a smartphone) with a brushed, black finish. On it, the adornments are fairly minimal: a semi-recessed volume knob that doubles as on/off switch, two 3.5mm jacks (in/out), and a bunch of recessed switches: voltage gain (0dB, and 16dB or 6.4x), a cross-feed (to change the feel of the sound stage), the bass-boost, and a micro-B USB plug for charging.Read more ›
The most valuable upgrades are:
1. Sound - more powerful and vivid sound than E11. E11 sounds great already. But E12 sounds superbly. I am using AKG 702, Beyerdynamic 770, 880, 990, Sennheiser PXC 450, HD 598. I listen to rock, metal and pop. This sound upgrade truly makes a top-notch headphone amp with iPod touch for those headphones. To use an iPod touch 30 pin to 3.5 mm cable to connect the two devices is necessary to maximize the sound potential of both devices. It doesn't have to be the FiiO proprietary one. A generic one is fine. I recommend using the Y-shape cable with a 3.5 mm output and and a USB male, which allows you to charge your iPod while using.
2. Using while charging - E11 doesn't allow you to do that. But with E12, you can do it. It allows you to listen to the music without being interrupted.
3. Build quality - much better build quality than the E11. The entire thing is sealed. It feels as sturdy as a military equipment. It looks and feels very stylish and high-class.
4. Has a battery weakening indicator, which will light up to alert you that the battery will run out soon so you can charge the amp before your music suddenly dies while you are listening.
5. Use standard micro-A to Micro-B charging cable, which is more compatible with other mobile devices such as smart phones. You would avoid keeping many different types of USB charging cables in your bag.
Yes, there is a significant price increase over the E11. But based on the upgrades listed above, I think the price increase is justified. And I don't want to go back to use the E11 anymore.
The E12 has no issues at all powering my HD600's just as loud and clear as any of my home amplifiers. I own tube amps, class A solid state amps, and lots of other headphone equipment, and the E12 Mont Blanc will be my portable option of choice. This amp goes about as loud as my Schiit Magni headphone amplifier. Love it. Not only is it one of the most powerful (if not the most powerful) portable amps out there, it looks gorgeous and feels extremely well built.
I would say this amp provides about a 25% improvement in volume over the E11. I also think the Bass Boost on the E12 is better. The lows hit harder and distort less than on the E11.
I planned on keeping this short :) But it's just a great little amp that I've fell in love with.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have spent the past couple of years listening to music feeling very disappointed by the sound of everything. Read morePublished 2 days ago by CranberryKoala
I use mine with the audio technica ath-m50x and when I use the amp there's occasional ticking and buzzing every now and then also if nothing is playing then a very annoying hum... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Manjit Singh
Given all the amazing reviews I bought this with the expectation it would improve sound coming from a macbook pro and iphone 6. Well, it actually makes it worse. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Isabella
All reviews made it sound like it it was night and day difference using this amp. It did boost performance somewhat...not enough to justify price. Product is well built.Published 18 days ago by Bryan W Anderson
This is a fantastic amp. Although the price is steep for what it does, it does the job very well. I came from an E6 amp that got me curious about how much sound can I draw from my... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Brian Urbina
This product will absorb cell phone interference. That interference transmits to sound output with easily heard clicks and beeps. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Beny Rodriguez
I love love love this amp. I use it with a turtle beach DSS unit to connect to my ps4. I have the m50x, senheiser 598s, the Cals and the Hyper x cloud 2 headphones and they all... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Superrhino01